• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Las Vegas TERRIBLE TAILGATE WEEKEND

Hell of a deal Justin, this O’l country boy won’t make it (work).

I hope we get some follow up as to how this all goes and their experience well there.

Thank You for doing this 81.!!!

Salute the nation

I have a hard time believing that the game ticket prices are real, while realizing that they are. Are these their normal prices, or inflated because they know someone will pay that amount?

If they are face value, how in the world do they sell out the stadium? Too rich for me but have fun to those that attend.
Maybe offer a party during the game at the same place as the tailgate? Everyone there can still watch the game on the big screens, pocket $1,500 to $2,000 per couple and take their chances at the tables with it.

Nice work Justin.

I have a hard time believing that the game ticket prices are real, while realizing that they are. Are these their normal prices, or inflated because they know someone will pay that amount?

If they are face value, how in the world do they sell out the stadium? Too rich for me but have fun to those that attend.
Maybe offer a party during the game at the same place as the tailgate? Everyone there can still watch the game on the big screens, pocket $1,500 to $2,000 per couple and take their chances at the tables with it.

Nice work Justin.
Ticket prices are way high because of the demand from Steelers fans. First time playing in LV. Lots of west coast Steelers fans.

Ticket prices are way high because of the demand from Steelers fans. First time playing in LV. Lots of west coast Steelers fans.
Yep. Take a look at the prices for the Seattle game. Us Canadians get to throw on an extra 35% plus border bull ****. It sucks.

Still need to get my game tix. Going to cost some serious coin.

I am considering going but to be honest if it comes down to paying a scalper $1500 a ticket or just watching the game at a bar in vegas I likely end up watching at a Steelers bar in vegas. I wouldn't get to watch from the nosebleeds but I would get the experience of being in vegas with so many other steelers fans. And would probably cost $500 hotel and flight plus beer and gambling money. Likely a $1000-$1500 total mini vaca.

Wow! Those ticket prices are unbelievable. We’re they cheaper when the schedule first came out or have they been this high the whole time?

Wow! Those ticket prices are unbelievable. We’re they cheaper when the schedule first came out or have they been this high the whole time?
IDK, but curious what the face value of the tickets are. Too rich for me. Unless it's sold out, I'd image there will be lots of tickets available on game day at reduced prices.

They've been high since the schedule came out