• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

LEAKED Audio Reveals Alt-Right Plot

Elfiero

Banned
Reaction score
Man am I glad the people who scream FAKE NEWS! at every opportunity are all about getting to the truth, and keeping it real....................................

These damn hurricanes e force winds on the east coast are crazy. And I’m about 200 miles inland. Anyone else dealing with this?

These damn hurricanes e force winds on the east coast are crazy. And I’m about 200 miles inland. Anyone else dealing with this?

The whole world is dealing with this. Its called global warming.

...and it needs to stop. Now.

Before its too late.

Is she new to the job? Her talk isn't fluid enough. She lost me after 30 seconds.

It's the young Turks. Those cats are so far down the rabbit hole, you couldn't get them out with a backhoe and ten sticks of dynamite.

It would be great if they would get as breathless and excited about Antifa and they **** they pull in THIS COUNTRY. But they are in ideological agreement, so it gets glossed over.

Really, using the young turks as a source....thats like eating corn out of your **** it leaves a nasty after taste.

Someone needs a hobby that is away from MSM and the internet. I imagine shim is a ray of sunshine at any family or friends function.

I bet Elfie thinks we watch the videos he posts.

You guys can do whatever you want, one thing is certain: you are not going to have conspiracy nuts feeding you crazy b.s. on video(other than their own sites) much longer if they don't clean up their act.

Alex Jones for example is one strike from having himself removed from You Tube.

It's the young Turks. Those cats are so far down the rabbit hole, you couldn't get them out with a backhoe and ten sticks of dynamite.

It would be great if they would get as breathless and excited about Antifa and they **** they pull in THIS COUNTRY. But they are in ideological agreement, so it gets glossed over.

Sarge you seem like one of the rare reasonable posters on the right here, so I hate to say this, but get a clue.

Watch this and fast forward to the Alex Jones part if you want. Jones has been quoted here for "truth" by the Alt-Righters so many times it's laughable.

Listen to this lunatic(actually he's just a scumbag opportunist) spout this angry, anti-semitic nonsense about George Soros and others that has been repeated here Ad Nauseam. Listen to him pander to the Neo Nazi element that has now become mainstream on the right, then talk to us about rabbit holes......................

By the way Jones is one strike away from being removed from You Tube, he and other fake news/ conspiracy perpetrators on the internet are being cracked down on as we speak.

I don't need to watch it. Alex Jones is an idiot. He and his counterparts at CNN are a large part of the problem. Different sides of the same coin.

Really, using the young turks as a source....thats like eating corn out of your **** it leaves a nasty after taste.

This is my favorite Young Turds video. The only one I will watch. Shows how truly sophomoric they are.
Brace for impact!!!

You are just jerking off all over this board this week aren't ya?

I don't need to watch it. Alex Jones is an idiot. He and his counterparts at CNN are a large part of the problem. Different sides of the same coin.

I take back my comment on you being reasonable if you think ANYONE at CNN is a counterpart to Jones.

named those racists, yet, elfie?

I take back my comment on you being reasonable if you think ANYONE at CNN is a counterpart to Jones.

True, that would be Keith Olbermann who's been bounced down to the GQ Network.

I have to fly solo as the Reich Wing circle jerk on this board is at capacity, not that i would "fit in"

Lol.....

My, my...Oh the irony!
A Young Turds video?...you just posted the ultimate circle jerk.
Lol... you were never one to think things through before you post.

Last edited:

Not sure how I'll sleep tonight.

I think it was Erin Burnett, said she smelled it on him. They used that guy up, knowing he was under the influence. If he wanted is 15 minutes, he certainly got it.