• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Leaked Tape: Republican Says Putin Is Paying Trump

When ever there's a commercial on TV I like to come to this forum. This is almost as good as watching last man standing.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

dems. are jumping on anything they can to help themselves sleep at night....

Get used to it. You are going to be hearing this kind of **** for the next 7.5 years.

I can't believe this stupid thread has over 230 hits, Is everyone so bored that they will read anything ? Get a book for Christ sake.

I can't believe this stupid thread has over 230 hits, Is everyone so bored that they will read anything ? Get a book for Christ sake.

Here distract yourself with this cartoon man. It's about your cartoon president.

[video=youtube;I2O9MY-krUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=I2O9MY-krUI&app=desktop[/video]

Do Dems really want Pence?

We put the safety of the country and the planet for that matter above the party.

Trump is an incredibly lgnorant and mentally ill human being that needs to go. I'll take 10 Pences instead of Trump. And that goes against my interests since he is basically playing right to us with his incompetence.

I'm a real patriot, something you CONservative posers know nothing about.

Yes they want to show the whole country that "there is nothing to see"

Trump fired Comey and he can fire Mueller as well. The thing is Trump is stupid enough to fire Mueller, and at that point you will see every Repugnican in both houses jumping off both sides of the Trump train as they will have no choice but to set up a bi-partisan investigation.They know the villagers with the torches and pitchforks are on their way at that point.

That will be the beginning of the end for the joke that is the Trump presidency.

There may very well be villagers in the street, that is when the Trump SUPPORTERS will come out of the woodwork heavily armed and squash those liberal villagers once and for all. We won't hear a squeek out of them for a generation or more after that.

Tick...Tock....Tick...Tock...

And they laughed when I posted that POTUS is Putin's *****!

Bwahahahahahahahahahhaahah!

Everyone on my side already knows that Libs are a humorless lot and don't know a joke when they see one.

There may very well be villagers in the street, that is when the Trump SUPPORTERS will come out of the woodwork heavily armed and squash those liberal villagers once and for all. We won't hear a squeek out of them for a generation or more after that.

Most legal gun owners and ex-military folks are on my side. The ANTIFA (ANTI-First Amendment) folks have been learning that the hard way the past few weeks. I'm 56 years old but the veins in my arms in my Facebook profile pic aren't Photoshopped. :nod:

Last edited:
We put the safety of the country and the planet for that matter above the party.

Trump is an incredibly lgnorant and mentally ill human being that needs to go. I'll take 10 Pences instead of Trump. And that goes against my interests since he is basically playing right to us with his incompetence.

I'm a real patriot, something you CONservative posers know nothing about.

Elfie is an incredibly ignorant and mentally unstable human being that needs to go. Wow that fits pretty well.

It's a figure of speech meaning the voters including decent Republicans will vote out their reps.

Put away the AR-15..... "patriot". Fascinating how even if they can see that Trump is a traitor they would still defend him.

Now explain to me again who the fascist haters of America are?

Now explain to me again who the fascist haters of America are?

I'll go with "People who shout down and attack other people who they don't agree with for $100", Alex.

Everyone on my side already knows that Libs are a humorless lot and don't know a joke when they see one.

Most legal gun owners and ex-military folks are on my side. The ANTIFA (ANTI-First Amendment) folks have been learning that the hard way the past few weeks. I'm 56 years old but the veins in my arms in my Facebook profile pic aren't Photoshopped. :nod:

Oh please...Trump is not approved of by the overwhelming majority of Americans. If you want to come out with a few of your wacko friends and get violent over your dictator being removed I'm sure the Feds can arrange a LaVoy Finicum dirt nap for you.

But....I mean is that what you really want to do for a scumbag like Trump.

I know that's the funny part coming from the cupcake side. It's so one sided that you just have to laugh at them. Thank God they're out of power and not coming back anytime soon.