• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lebron

steel dino

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I believe the "King James" moniker has gone to his head...

What a disgraceful tweet he made yesterday...

God Bless America.....now more than ever..

Last edited:
Lebron can play basketball, but he isn’t very smart.

Last edited:
Wow, even Stephen A Smith saying on First Take....as much as it pains him...Lebron done gone ****** up.

I loved the story of "courtside Karen" who faced off with him and called him a ******* pansy during a game. He's been called that quite a bit and rightfully so. Gets a leg cramp and he's carried off of the court.

He needs to shut his mouth and push his pumpkin. Entertain us pansy.

I am so disappointed. When I want advice and guidance on policing, or deficit spending, or public education, or handling illegal immigration, I had in the past believed the only guy to go to was a guy who bounces a ball for a living. After this? Pffft, my new senior advisors:

TUQ1.gif
200.gif

The hypocrisy, as has been pointed out by Whitlock and others, is overwhelming.

But he doesn't care. They do not care about their hypocrisy, because they will never be called on it by who counts to them.

Typical, enlightened, young, know-it-all. He just has the media to give him a voice. What a putz.

Can't stand him or the NBA

Lebron Ballbouncer was so overcome with joy at the Chauvin verdict, he let one of his 12 servants go home early.

Okay, no he didn't. But he THOUGHT about it.

Lebron Ballbouncer was so overcome with joy at the Chauvin verdict, he let one of his 12 servants go home early.

Okay, no he didn't. But he THOUGHT about it.

Your white privilege makes it OK for you to emotionally oppress that black man?

If anything at all happens to that cop, I hope he sues Lebron. He should sue him anyway for emotional distress or some such. The guy publicly threatened him.

He's a ******* ignorant moron. No amount of money or fame will fix that. He's going to his grave being stupid.

Bouncing a ball and throwing it through a suspended hole doesn't give you magic powers of knowledge &wisdom.

He's a ******* ignorant moron. No amount of money or fame will fix that. He's going to his grave being stupid.

Bouncing a ball and throwing it through a suspended hole doesn't give you magic powers of knowledge &wisdom.
Well he IS from near Cleveland, so there is that....

He once said that he is not the person to come at because he does his homework and his opinions are sound. LOL what a schmuck.

He once said that he is not the person to come at because he does his homework ...

Thanks, Mr. Ballbouncer.

You know some of us did homework beyond high school level? Beyond college even.

Did you know that?

The NBA ratings are horrible. They were beaten by Swamp People and some wrestling league that I've never heard of last week. Keep opening your pie hole LeCon it's working out great.....

the things you find on FacsistBook when you're not looking to find things on Fascistbook...

LeBron’s tweet and action are 100% characteristic of today’s youth and society.

“Your next”

Next what? Next in a game of 21? Oh, that would be “you’re”.

Though I guess when you’re promoted from one grade to another because you can bounce a ball better than the next guy, you don’t put a lot of emphasis on your education.

Then you become gullible based on those same years when you appear in various sporting publications and are anointed “King” before you graduate.

And you graduate because withholding a high school diploma from you would be a black eye to that school, school district, the educators and the school board.

So you’re birthed into adulthood with a crown, the “King” title and are essentially the poster boy of the entitlement generation.

You haven’t done **** but play a game.

But you want people to think you’re educated, so you make it a point to be seen carrying around books. Paperback books that are pristine. Pages are still crisp. Spine isn’t bent.

Unlike the phrase you utter “YOUR NEXT” as you bend over the English language and give it the “ol what for” when you react before thinking.

Yet again, we cannot condemn him for this. His whole life had been one where he’s not had to think. Critical thinking is as foreign to him as Xs and Os are to people who have never played sports.

Oh, and I forgot...

When you get called out on your asinine tweet, you delete it in a feeble attempt to save face. So either you don’t know that the internet has a better memory than a 50 year old man or you’re too ignorant of 1s and 0s to understand they live forever.

Lebron suffers from Spouting Off Before Getting all the Facts Disease. He has a fanbase he caters to and thinks he is The Voice they need to hear. He's certainly successful and richer than I could ever imagine in 20 lifetimes, but he needs to be part of a solution, not the problem. Putting a target on the LEO is extremely wreckless and dangerous. I don't think he has a capacity to think critically and be logical and honest.

A local radio station this morning said OJ was tweeting about LeBron's comments about the girl welding the knife.
I don't twit, but if true, it's pretty funny. The DJ's were having a good time with it.