• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lebron

Oh it gets better. Taliban Jack Dorsey over at Twitter won't do anything because Lebron deleted the Tweet ......

“Our teams are unable to evaluate Tweets that have been deleted since they no longer exist on our service,” a Twitter spokesperson told the Washington Examiner on Thursday.

Hmmmm....their lying just gets more and more bold, does it not? Deleted tweets have never prevented them before.

IF EVER A USER WAS WORTHY of even a temporary ban, this was it. LBJ DOXXED this police officer, showing his face, putting him and his family at grave risk from the mobs. He essentially had the officer targeted....

Twitter response? Crickets.

**** Taliban Jack.

Well, I suppose somebody ought to test twitter by making a direct threatening statement about Jack and then deleting it.

Oops. Nothing to see here. We can't do anything about a deleted tweet folks. Yup. Sho' nuff.

Ecc3aak.jpg

I really dislike this fundamental leftist change started by Barry. It isn't about cops or racism. Those are just tactics to push an agenda. Same with antifa&blm which are much the same. This cultural marxism rubbish that is poisoning the country. The young and gullible who have no idea they're being used.

Noted sociologist Gene Simmons explains:

That is hilarious, but if that is a real cop, he is probably unemployed right now.
Unacceptable to speak the truth.

There is a lot of cops vids right now like this. Could be fakes for sure but.....I Donno.

Well he IS from near Cleveland, so there is that....
What's that law of the universe about the larger the ball in the sport the dumber the athletes?

That GoFundMe is pushing 500k.

I donated.

Another cop murdered...this one close to home and in the Presidents home state...
No words from Sleepy Joe though!

Man was literally beaten to death...

As sad and as tragic as this is....only SOME lives matter. Hell, only some black lives matter too so.