• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go Brandon

Let's go, Brandon!

Added bonus: liberals are starting to freak out, realizing the media accidentally created the rallying cry, they have no control over the motto, the vast number of people like the G-rated insult to Sloppy Joe, and the left-wingers are angry that their vile insults for four years directed at Trump don't have a fraction of the popularity of this motto.

Let's go, Brandon!

Added bonus: liberals are starting to freak out, realizing the media accidentally created the rallying cry, they have no control over the motto, the vast number of people like the G-rated insult to Sloppy Joe, and the left-wingers are angry that their vile insults for four years directed at Trump don't have a fraction of the popularity of this motto.
The yard signs are getting really popular in the county. :)

Let's go Brandon!

1428a63452674c74.jpeg

All because they can't tell the truth for **** in the media. **** Joe Biden.

Let's Go Brandon!

They've earned it and they gave us a delivery system all nice and clean.

Russell Brand with the critical thinking again - he better watch himself, the mob will be after him next.

Can't remember the words he said verbatim but "people will realize we have much more in common than to argue about" - but they don't want that of course. Perfect example of this is the love shown for EdReed4Prez here, a fan of a hated rival - but because he's not an *******, has a sense of humor, can disagree without attacking people and just be an all-around cool dude - nothing is malicious. See how that works? Groundbreaking stuff.

Russell Brand with the critical thinking again - he better watch himself, the mob will be after him next.

Can't remember the words he said verbatim but "people will realize we have much more in common than to argue about" - but they don't want that of course. Perfect example of this is the love shown for EdReed4Prez here, a fan of a hated rival - but because he's not an *******, has a sense of humor, can disagree without attacking people and just be an all-around cool dude - nothing is malicious. See how that works? Groundbreaking stuff.
Let's go Brandon!

5pwasb.jpg

When i took my daughter trick or treating i saw a few f Joe Biden pumpkins. Surprisingly i didn't see any lets go Brandon stuff

All the left wing media and the liberal clowns on Twitter crying over Let's Go Brandon makes it even better!

This Let's go Brandon meme is a beautiful thing. It reminds me of the whole Peppi the Frog shitshow, when the media claimed it was some racist dog whistle, when in reality, it was a manufactured joke by some Youtubers. Funny how the left wing media ******, attempting to create a narrative, **** all over themselves instead.