• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's Go Brandon

While this shirt is funny, what's going on with this country isn't. I was gonna say a few other things, but decided to contain myself. For now.

We all feel that way, jim. But rant away. Since our elected officials aren't doing **** about our country falling to pieces (and I refuse to bang my head against a wall), I think we get it out in ways like the above. What power do we have, really? We have 400+ million guns in circulation and our ability to come together. Other than that, I don't see much else going for us - which isn't nice.

We all feel that way, jim. But rant away. Since our elected officials aren't doing **** about our country falling to pieces (and I refuse to bang my head against a wall), I think we get it out in ways like the above. What power do we have, really? We have 400+ million guns in circulation and our ability to come together. Other than that, I don't see much else going for us - which isn't nice.
Law abiding gun owners will not use them unless their homes are being invaded or an assault is happening right in front of them so I do not see us trying to take back our country that way. I do see it happening by exactly what you are seeing with the Loudoun County parents, the Let's Go Brandon chants, the merch, etc. etc. etc.. These politicians including "journalists" who are openly supporting the ongoing Marxist agenda need to be called to the mat on it everywhere and anywhere. The purple haired weirdos are not the only ones allowed to raise their voices in opposition. The more the politicians, the journalists and the kids with the brains full of mush see that the **** the Marxists are pushing is just not right and definitely un-American, maybe, just maybe they will not be so supportive of it. So, rant away Sir Jim! Rant away!

Law abiding gun owners will not use them unless their homes are being invaded or an assault is happening right in front of them so I do not see us trying to take back our country that way. I do see it happening by exactly what you are seeing with the Loudoun County parents, the Let's Go Brandon chants, the merch, etc. etc. etc.

I meant we have that many guns in circulation so that's why they can't completely take us over - and completely agree that we'll only use them absolutely last ditch effort.

Except for a few who I know are perched on high ground dialing in their scopes right now.

Except for a few who I know are perched on high ground dialing in their scopes right now.
I have an uncle like that. I'm pretty sure he's in the woods next to his house right now wearing camo and he's not looking for deer, he's looking for black helicopters.

The purple haired weirdos are not the only ones allowed to raise their voices in opposition.
Man, they sure seem to get more than their fair share of attention, don't they? Bunch of whiny little *******. Can you imagine them defending our country if one of the commie countries decided to invade us? I'm one of those "horrible" gun owners they'd come crying to for protection. :rolleyes:

BTW---
This past weekend ws the Sea Witch Festival in Rehoboth Beach...

I saw several armed people in military garb on top of hotels and other buildings along the parade route...

Thought maybe Joe was at his recently secured beach house but he was making a fool of himself in Italy at the time...

Last edited:
Man, they sure seem to get more than their fair share of attention, don't they? Bunch of whiny little *******. Can you imagine them defending our country if one of the commie countries decided to invade us? I'm one of those "horrible" gun owners they'd come crying to for protection. :rolleyes:

Um no. Places like Portland would welcome them. Then they'd get shot over a nice big hole by the Chinese. Who would probably be the ones to invade us. Probably with North Korean troops with them. Our west coast is by far our weakest place of defense when it comes to the civilian population.

Southern California while they're weak and oblivious as a population,has some serious military defense and special forces.

That's what you get when the propaganda industry focuses a majority of the coverage to their causes. If there was actually fair coverage across the airwaves and investigative journalism, our country and it's citizens would be a whole lot better off.

Um no. Places like Portland would welcome them. Then they'd get shot over a nice big hole by the Chinese. Who would probably be the ones to invade us. Probably with North Korean troops with them. Our west coast is by far our weakest place of defense when it comes to the civilian population.

Southern California while they're weak and oblivious as a population,has some serious military defense and special forces.
That's what you get when the propaganda industry focuses a majority of the coverage to their causes. If there was actually fair coverage across the airwaves and investigative journalism, our country and it's citizens would be a whole lot better off.
Totally agree with both of you. If anyone for one second doesn't think China has big plans for us, you're in for a big awakening. I may not live to see it, but my daughters will. Look how much property they already own in the USA. We're being methodically taken over. Yet, the "important" issues are purple-haired people and the like.

My eye is twitching again. I gotta think about something else. :mad:

#ThankYouBrandon

5tkaws.gif

I am desperately waiting for Doohey to ask Jenn Psaaaaaki if Biden has privately taken responsibility for the U.S. covid outbreak due to his policy of allowing unvetted illegal immigrants entry into the country without testing for Covid, literally immigrating disease into the country and then flying it all around to other states?

When is J'Biden going to admit that HE caused this latest American 'Rona outbreak?

I am desperately waiting for Doohey to ask Jenn Psaaaaaki if Biden has privately taken responsibility for the U.S. covid outbreak due to his policy of allowing unvetted illegal immigrants entry into the country without testing for Covid, literally immigrating disease into the country and then flying it all around to other states?

When is J'Biden going to admit that HE caused this latest American 'Rona outbreak?

Does not matter if true because ...

racist-thats-racist.gif