• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Let's move from OK. to Missouri to Pennsylvania:The Racism/Misogynisim tour

Tim, don't even get me started on Chuck E Cheese lol. Mob violence aside, the place is hell on Earth.

Worst place ever.

Maybe the worst pizza ever as well.

If I go to hell, which is a good chance, I picture it as a Chuck E. Cheese that doesn't sell beer.

If I go to hell, which is a good chance, I picture it as a Chuck E. Cheese that doesn't sell beer.
I'm lucky that the nearest Chuck E. Cheese is in Monroeville, which is far, FAR away from me and I never have had to go there.

LOL, not to mention the earsplitting noise but without beer the place would be worse than hell.

fuckchuky.gif

There used to be a CHUCK E CHEESE in west Mifflin like 2 decades ago... some of the teens that worked there let their boyfriends in after work and one of them managed to lose his gun in the ball pool. some kid found it the next day and all hell broke loose about it... it closed shortly afterward and is a gym now... If that happened in this day and age they would have burned the whole mall area down just to be safe...

I'm lucky that the nearest Chuck E. Cheese is in Monroeville, which is far, FAR away from me and I never have had to go there.

That's the only one I've ever been to. There's a Cici's across the street, it's like the nexus of the Bad Pizza Universe.

Papa John's is the North Star of **** pizza. Better ingredients my ***. I stay away from the evil chains and go local.

Frozen pizza from Giant Eagle is far better than anything from Cici's, Papa John's, and (so I hear) Chuck E. Cheese. Domino's and Pizza Hut isn't bad but I also go local 99.9% of the time. There are too many local places here with great pizza so there is no point in buying cardboard coated with ketchup from a chain. The local Papa John's and Little Ceasar's both closed up and went away.

For chain pizza Papa J's is okay. There are absolutely no decent mom and pop pizza joints around here. Anyone from the Burgh ever gets out around Verona and Penn Hills though I HIGHLY recommend DelaSala's ........best pizza ever, anywhere!

No good pizza here either. Still dream about Fiori's in Brookline....

For chain pizza Papa J's is okay. There are absolutely no decent mom and pop pizza joints around here. Anyone from the Burgh ever gets out around Verona and Penn Hills though I HIGHLY recommend DelaSala's ........best pizza ever, anywhere!

DelaSala's is different than most pizza, I can't say it's the best though.

Frozen pizza from Giant Eagle is far better than anything from Cici's, Papa John's, and (so I hear) Chuck E. Cheese. Domino's and Pizza Hut isn't bad but I also go local 99.9% of the time. There are too many local places here with great pizza so there is no point in buying cardboard coated with ketchup from a chain. The local Papa John's and Little Ceasar's both closed up and went away.

as far as national chains go, i'll take papa john's over crappy-*** pizza hut any day of the week. last time I ate pizza hut I had explosive ***** for days on end, i'll never eat that **** again.

DelaSala's is different than most pizza, I can't say it's the best though.

Yeah, to each, etc. It is different no doubt, and if you didn't know better you'd do a 180 as soon as you walked into the place given its appearance. But I've pimped it here before....been loving it since I was 6 years old. I live about 60 miles away now but have actually driven that just to get some when my hankerin' gets bad.

as far as national chains go, i'll take papa john's over crappy-*** pizza hut any day of the week. last time I ate pizza hut I had explosive ***** for days on end, i'll never eat that **** again.

I never thought Little Ceasar's as worth a visit but I am intrigued by that deep dish pan pizza with the bacon covering everything but the bottom.

o-LIL-CAESARS-570.jpg

The creation, which also comes with caramelized cheese edges and bacon baked into the pie, looks like it would contain more calories than most are supposed to consume in one week.

Papa Johns improves considerably if you cook it a little more.

Anyone recommend a wood-fired pizza place? The ones I've tried have been just OK.

Lol I love Papa John's. God damn pizza snobs.

I never thought Little Ceasar's as worth a visit but I am intrigued by that deep dish pan pizza with the bacon covering everything but the bottom.

o-LIL-CAESARS-570.jpg

The creation, which also comes with caramelized cheese edges and bacon baked into the pie, looks like it would contain more calories than most are supposed to consume in one week.

as am I, lol. I know that little Caesar's is cheap, but I've always liked it (as long as it's fairly fresh and hasn't been sitting around forever). I still say that Little Caesar's has the best plain breadsticks out there.

There are over 320 million people in this country... assuming that a mere 10% of them are moronic dickwads of the worse ilk, that's more than enough to find terrible stories in any direction of violence and stupidity spectrum then hype and spin them for political motives. This country is far from the cesspool of racism and hatred that the media portraits... for the most part it is good people who, like the rest of the world, haven't yet figured out how to stop immoral and imbecilic ******** and jerks from acting as such....

Of the hundreds of people of a multitude of varying races and income levels I interact with on a relatively normal basis, only a handful are actually violent jerkbags. less than ten come to mind... I don't think a country should be judged by the behavior of its lowest common denominators and I think people who use that to drive wedges into the public for personal gain, be it political power, money, or whatever, should be burned at the stake....

Now apply that way of thinking to Muslims, African-Americans,immigrants,women, etc. and you might be on the path to real truth.

Anyone recommend a wood-fired pizza place? The ones I've tried have been just OK.
Mario's in Beaver is awesome. I've been to Italy and the pizza you get at Mario's IS what you get in Italy. Along with the rest of the food. It's a restaurant and not just a pizza place.

Papa Johns improves considerably if you cook it a little more.

Not sure where you live, but there is a tiny place called Bado's Cucina in McMurray (Peters Township) that has excellent wood fired pizza. Great food in general. Chef's tasting menu is an awesome night out.

With some pro teams in town, we can often get papa John's for 1/2 price.

Forgive those father that don't have an argument and have to resort to pizza talk. Maybe show them a sign or something..Amen...Abra Cadabra... Allah and his snack bar.....Hare Krishna....Ommmmmmmmmm....Halla-blew-ya.

tired_of_stupid_people_bumper_sticker-r605dfa0756e847f08e7b673e83a76569_v9wht_8byvr_512.jpg

Ouch! That's a little harsh O great supreme imaginary oppressor in the sky. I was thinking more like mine below, but I see your point.

40898d1331800303t-thread-hijack-copyofhijack.jpg

I figured they just needed Texas state troooper service with a latex glove...2 miles ahead of course.

Last edited:
Some threads are more fun to hijack than others.