• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Le’Veon Bell “rips” Steelers in Tweet

He can’t blame his Mom. She told him to sign PIT’s offer (lifelong Steeler fan). Then again, he can’t blame his agent either, as he was under the impression Lev was going to sign the offer. Then to change his mind at the last minute leaving his agent to spin doctor the decision. Who whispered in his ear at the last minute? Inquiring minds want to know. My guess it wasn’t anyone in the football business, but rather his music posse.
regardless, he needs to own up to the gamble he made on himself and not blame the Steelers. You, me, most on this board will never sniff $70M and he left it on the table, but bitching about it now. Spilled milk. . .

After a few years of Najee Harris in Black and Gold ........ I will bet BELL will fade to exist in the NFL, the media and maybe in his mother's favourite RB list .......

The Steelers should be thanking Bell for only almost signing the ludicrous deal they offered him, we were lucky

I can’t think of a single back that is worth that type of money

Guy left what, $15M on the table to sit out a season. Money he will never recover and now he's on the outside looking in.

He can always fall back on is rapping career

Yea Steelers were stupid as he left 12 million sitting on the table and has done nothing since he left Pittsburgh

Meh. Bell gambled and lost. Nothing more and nothing less.

I'm just glad we were not stuck with his contract. I do not think he would have done much better here with the way our line was. I know people bash JC, but when you are getting hit before you can get going no RB will succeed. Bell has better vision, but the combo of very few holes and his patient style would not have worked. He could have helped as an outlet receiver, but teams were playing us so tight i don't think he would have much success there either