• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberal scum attacks Ivanka and family on flight

Spike

Reaction score
Liberal intolerant ignorance on full display.

Husband and husband

Passenger removed from flight to Florida with Ivanka Trump

flight-art.jpg

A man removed from a JetBlue flight to Florida that included Ivanka Trump and her husband claims he and his husband were removed because the husband "expressed displeasure" over flying with Trumps.

Matthew Lasner said on Twitter that JetBlue staff kicked him and his husband off the flight from New York's John F. Kennedy airport to Florida on Thursday after overhearing his husband's remarks.

The Twitter account @mattlasner sent out two tweets Thursday morning. The first said, "Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil"

The second included a picture of Ivanka Trump and read, "Ivanka just before @JetBlue kicked us off our flight when a flt attendant overhead (sic) my husband expressing displeasure about flying w/ Trumps."

1482435824669.jpg

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new..._trump_jetblue_flight_passengers_removed.html

---------------------------------------

Maggots - put them both on the no-fly list, sounds like domestic terrorism to me.

Perp’s twitter page has been deleted.

Too bad the plane wasn't in the air when he was kicked off

Last edited:
As my buddy, who ran for Congress said on Facebook: "Seriously, these people are petulant, inconsolable, children. This is the left, on full display, for the world to see."

Somewhere, Tibs is applauding this gay couple for harassing Ivanka.

No way this happens. Gays are the most progressive and tolerant people in the world.

"he and his husband ..."

I will never, ever get used to that.

Oh, and guess what, fucktards - some don't condone same-sex marriages. I guess they should have the right to berate you on some ******* plane ride.

The Twitter account @mattlasner sent out two tweets Thursday morning. The first said, "Ivanka and Jared at JFK T5, flying commercial. My husband chasing them down to harass them. #banalityofevil"

That's brilliant, announce it that you are harassing someone. Classless idiots.

A gay liberal attorney. What are the odds that it was Franco?

What a couple of losers. Did they expect Ivanka and her husband to be removed because their feelings were hurt? What in the world happened to make Libs so thin-skinned? They didn't just get this way. Oh I know..."Everybody wins!". No everybody doesn't win.

couple of peter puffers that know nothing on how to act like real men. just a couple ******, anal assassins, bone smuggling, **** jockey, butt pirates.

What a couple of losers. Did they expect Ivanka and her husband to be removed because their feelings were hurt? What in the world happened to make Libs so thin-skinned? They didn't just get this way. Oh I know..."Everybody wins!". No everybody doesn't win.

The thin skin is a result from the constant coddling in my generation. Everyone is special now without putting in an ounce of work. Sad huh? Now with Trump in office, America will have balls again

Put these guys on the No-Fly list NOW!!! Don't play with this sort of BS. Nip it.

I'd go harass the pole smokers with questions like ..does your breath smell like ***? When you fart does it make noise or just kind of seep out because your ******* is worn out from getting plowed.

Reactions: MTC
The thin skin is a result from the constant coddling in my generation. Everyone is special now without putting in an ounce of work. Sad huh? Now with Trump in office, America will have balls again

I sure hope so.

I'd go harass the pole smokers with questions like ..does your breath smell like ***? When you fart does it make noise or just kind of seep out because your ******* is worn out from getting plowed.

Probably sounds like one of those cans of compressed air when you clean your keyboard.

I have no problem with two people wanting to be together no matter what they identify as... but Hillary Clinton has in the past... Trump has always been on record for gay rights... stupid snowflakes.

This is important because the new President is not from my party that forces people to do what I want them to do and therefore my life is over. /Libs

I think he was pissed at her for wearing white after labor day.

I think he was pissed at her for wearing white after labor day.

The wife and I went to Panera for dinner and finish our Christmas shopping tonight. The overtly gay guy in the kitchen was having an argument with one of the girls. Effeminate gay men are funny as hell when they pitch a fit.

what do you call a homosexual that can fly a plane?