• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Liberal scum attacks Ivanka and family on flight

What do you call a person who chooses a partner for a place to stay?

A hobosexual.

This reminds me of something that happened to my sister-in-laws family when we were flying down to my wedding.

Two gay guys were boarding and as they walked past my in-laws family, the one says in a loud, dramatic voice "Ugh, have you seen?" to which the other replied "I know, children everywhere!"

Strangely, I was both amused and pissed-off.

I heard these guys names where Henry Fitzpatrick and Patrick Fitzhenry

When my twins were babies my husband used to travel a lot for work so we got upgraded to a first class flight. We were carrying the babies as lap children and were each assigned a window seat. A gay couple was assigned the two aisle seats in between us. We asked if they would mind switching with us so we could all sit together. They refused. So we spent the whole flight passing snacks, bottles and toys across them to each other while they glared with fury at us.

Dumbasses.

If it happened to the Clinton family or Obama family the aggressive individual would be thrown in jail for making terrorist threats

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Steeler Nation mobile app

That's brilliant, announce it that you are harassing someone. Classless idiots.

Sounds like this was a planned attack, I hope it destroys their lives

C0SvTzvW8AAQk-o.jpg

Hold on, Trump supports gay marriage and the gay agenda, so why is THIS guy doing this. Doesn't make sense.

Can you imagine the uproar if this was Chelsea Clinton? Heads would be rolling right now.

Hold on, Trump supports gay marriage and the gay agenda, so why is THIS guy doing this. Doesn't make sense.

His party told him Republicans are bad.

Just one question...wtf is Trump doing on a jet blue flight....without security.

Saving the taxpayers' money.

I'm talking about safety...look what happened. Just seems short-sighted and an invitation to danger. Her dad better get on this. Not smart.