• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Libs and conservatives let's hear you plan for the dreamers..

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Mine,

Those who want to stay must register ( Fingerprint, and background check ). The cost is $300.00 and by registering you agree to the following terms. If you choose not to register, you will be deported.

1 ) You can never vote or make a political donation. To do so means deportation.

2 ) You will always be taxed one bracket higher regardless of income, as the state and federal taxes needed to support illegal immigration are costing a ton. If your income is too low for federal income tax, you must come up with a check to Uncle Sam for $1,000 for the next ten years.

3 ) If you are found guilty of committing a crime, you will be deported, by force if necessary with a forfeiture of your assets.

4 ) Marrying a natural born citizen of the USA does not change your status.

5 ) Fleecing the nation with frivolous law suits or, participating in anti-USA demonstrations, and the like means you are deported.

6 ) You may start your own business, but there will be a 5% tax on the profits. Breaking the tax law means you are deported.

Still, want to stay? Accept the terms and sign here.

IMO, this will result in at least 1/3 of the people leaving in the next six months, and the rest will be paying for their stay with a reason to behave.

Last edited:
Follow the law and send them back to their country of origin along with their parents. We can either follow the laws or we can climb back up in the trees and fling our **** at each other like monkeys.

They are here now, nothing is going to change that. The laws of this country are nothing more than suggestions now.

Existing law needs to be enforced and Congress just needs to hash it out like they should have when Obama was in office.

One thing is for sure something as big as DACA should never have been possible with the stroke of a pen. When are we going to get back to laws being written by Congress and going through the legislative process? If you ask me all executive orders need to be struck down an unconstitutional and unless we are in a state of emergency, executive orders will not be allowed. Even then they need to be very limited.

Omaba acted unconstitutionally.

Can't vote for ten years.
No welfare benefits.
If they've been convicted of any sort of serious crime or felony they get deported.

Can't vote for ten years.
No welfare benefits.
If they've been convicted of any sort of serious crime or felony they get deported.

Id be fine with a ban on federal voting for ten years... and im all for abolishing the incom tax for everyone making under 250k or any immigrent or person living outside the USBorders...so that would apply... like a ten year grace period to not become a blight on society

Omaba acted unconstitutionally.
Either congress changes the constitution to allow these people who were brought here illegally or enforce the laws on the books. I think that's all Trump is saying.

Id be fine with a ban on federal voting for ten years... and im all for abolishing the incom tax for everyone making under 250k or any immigrent or person living outside the USBorders...so that would apply... like a ten year grace period to not become a blight on society

It should be a lifetime ban of no voting, and make them " cover " the costs of taking USA jobs, and using our social programs. No need to play political football with non-Americans!

Pledge allegiance to the usa
learn English

There are a lot of good ideas, but there should also be a path to citizenship that these people can follow. If they become citizens, I'm fine with them voting, and taxing a higher level is not smart. The fact that we can collect tax from them is what we want.

Only citizens should be able to vote and draw welfare.

Either congress changes the constitution to allow these people who were brought here illegally or enforce the laws on the books. I think that's all Trump is saying.

For 8 years the Libs got used to having a President who didn't enforce laws that Libs didn't like. They're having a hard time adapting to coming back to the real world.

if you're here ILLEGALLY, you're deported immediately. no matter your legal standing. you broke a law to get in. you circumvented the security of the nation.criminal. deport immediately back to the country you came from.

if you were born here, but your parents came here ILLEGALLY, you and your parents are deported immediately. YOU can apply to come here legally, but your parents may not.
if you were born here, but ONE of your parents was here ILLEGALLY, then that parent is immediately deported and may not come back.

if you're deported for being here ILLEGALLY, then you forfeit any and all possessions to the gov't to be auctioned off and proceeds go to the US Border Patrol, as you profited off the backs of the American taxpayer.

piece of cake. next legal matter?

There are a lot of good ideas, but there should also be a path to citizenship that these people can follow. If they become citizens, I'm fine with them voting, and taxing a higher level is not smart. The fact that we can collect tax from them is what we want.

A path to citizen ship if they follow the same process as everyone else, but I still say they should not be allowed to vote. It sets a bad example and I'm tired of people pandering to non-Americans during the election process.

Only those who legally immigrate here from the start should get the right to vote.

Taxing those who choose to stay at a higher level will push some out. Those who stay will help the states and federal government pay for a number of social services they will be using.

Note not one single reply from TibsElftardlodyte yet.

Fine with Obama unconstitutionally creating DACA. Fine with Obama breaking all precedent and levels of decorum by persistently sticking his dirty nose into current affairs. No solutions to offer on this massive problem and burden this country deals with on illegal immigration.

But will soon be here in a jiffy to call us all racists and complain that we are deporting these poor lost souls....

Note not one single reply from TibsElftardlodyte yet.

Fine with Obama unconstitutionally creating DACA. Fine with Obama breaking all precedent and levels of decorum by persistently sticking his dirty nose into current affairs. No solutions to offer on this massive problem and burden this country deals with on illegal immigration.

But will soon be here in a jiffy to call us all racists and complain that we are deporting these poor lost souls....

Well yeah, because it results in more Democrat voters, so it's all good.

There already is a path to citizenship. It's in the immigration and naturalization laws that we have now.

Mine,

Those who want to stay must register ( Fingerprint, and background check ). The cost is $300.00 and by registering you agree to the following terms. If you choose not to register, you will be deported.

1 ) You can never vote or make a political donation. To do so means deportation.

2 ) You will always be taxed one bracket higher regardless of income, as the state and federal taxes needed to support illegal immigration are costing a ton. If your income is too low for federal income tax, you must come up with a check to Uncle Sam for $1,000 for the next ten years.

3 ) If you are found guilty of committing a crime, you will be deported, by force if necessary with a forfeiture of your assets.

4 ) Marrying a natural born citizen of the USA does not change your status.

5 ) Fleecing the nation with frivolous law suits or, participating in anti-USA demonstrations, and the like means you are deported.

6 ) You may start your own business, but there will be a 5% tax on the profits. Breaking the tax law means you are deported.

Still, want to stay? Accept the terms and sign here.

IMO, this will result in at least 1/3 of the people leaving in the next six months, and the rest will be paying for their stay with a reason to behave.

You are so disturbed it almost defies description.....almost.

800_c0c27a9ee4d571cf46e811c07907b66d.jpg

First... the executive order is illegal and unconstitutional. So if we survived without DACA before 2012, we can ******* survive after 2018.

That said, I am a strong opponent of immigration reform that creates a merit-based system of approval for legal residency and path to citizenship. The countless "good kids" that the media and leftists are parading in front of us that will be effected by going back to pre-2012 are likely the HIGHEST possible merit-based candidates to allow legal residency in our country. They speak English. They have contacts in the U.S., friends, relatives, places to stay, jobs.

If we create a truly merit based immigration system, the people the left keep throwing out there as being harmed will be first on the list of allowed in under almost any criteria.

So there is no reason a comprehensive immigration reform law can't allow those effected by DACA to get first priority to prove their "merit".

I sort of believe there are a LOT of DACA eligible youth that are NOT merit-based and should not be let in permanently either because of criminal record or something else. I can agree to put DACA kids/young adults at the head of the list for legal immigration under a new merit-based system. I think that is a fair compromise.

First... the executive order is illegal and unconstitutional. So if we survived without DACA before 2012, we can ******* survive after 2018.

That said, I am a strong opponent of immigration reform that creates a merit-based system of approval for legal residency and path to citizenship. The countless "good kids" that the media and leftists are parading in front of us that will be effected by going back to pre-2012 are likely the HIGHEST possible merit-based candidates to allow legal residency in our country. They speak English. They have contacts in the U.S., friends, relatives, places to stay, jobs.

If we create a truly merit based immigration system, the people the left keep throwing out there as being harmed will be first on the list of allowed in under almost any criteria.

So there is no reason a comprehensive immigration reform law can't allow those effected by DACA to get first priority to prove their "merit".

I sort of believe there are a LOT of DACA eligible youth that are NOT merit-based and should not be let in permanently either because of criminal record or something else. I can agree to put DACA kids/young adults at the head of the list for legal immigration under a new merit-based system. I think that is a fair compromise.

We need engineers and doctors and accountants and IT people. We do not need more landscapers and dishwashers.

We need engineers and doctors and accountants and IT people. We do not need more landscapers and dishwashers.

The Dollar General down the road from us needs people who can stock shelves. They have product just sitting out in the aisles in carts. The manager says they cannot find anyone willing to work. Looked like a store you'd expect to see on some third world island.