• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Libs are the true racists

The MSM has pushed the it's "racist" opinion for so long and so often that their sheeple embrace it without thinking it through.

The MSM has pushed the it's "racist" opinion for so long and so often that their sheeple embrace it without thinking it through.

I thought the snowflakes were now against fake news...?

This entire video is racist. Why do they think these laws are about blacks? Clearly those laws were made to suppress the Latino vote...

Libs are ALSO racist <----- Fixed it for you. Or the truth really is some liberals are prejudiced and so are some conservatives. Most PEOPLE are in some form. Racism is a whole different thing and gets thrown around way too much.

The titles to these posts are almost as bad as those fake news stories that senseless people eat up.

Libs are ALSO racist <----- Fixed it for you. Or the truth really is some liberals are prejudiced and so are some conservatives. Most PEOPLE are in some form. Racism is a whole different thing and gets thrown around way too much.

The titles to these posts are almost as bad as those fake news stories that senseless people eat up.

Yeah. No. Sorry.

Soooooo there are no conservatives that are prejudiced or racists? What does a "real" racist look like to you? Please explain.

Nope. This is dumb. Did you watch the video?

Liberals are a special kind of stupid. Some would call it mental illness. Others may say they're a product of being brainwashed with leftist bullshit. The democrats count on their ignorance to win elections. Well they used to. Times are changing.

Nope. This is dumb. Did you watch the video?

I did. I think the people in the video are stupid. I've met people like these people. I tell them this to their face. I've also met plenty of uninformed conservatives who have just as ****** views of minorities as these people do. The common theme here is stupidity. If it makes you feel better to pretend like this gives anyone a pass or is somehow exposing something hidden then carry on and I'm sure you will. The problem a lot of liberal leaning people have is they like to pretend that they are "better" people than conservatives. Just like a lot of conservatives think they are more patriotic or are better Christians or whatever. It's all groupthink bullshit.

Reactions: MTC
I did. I think the people in the video are stupid. I've met people like these people. I tell them this to their face. I've also met plenty of uninformed conservatives who have just as ****** views of minorities as these people do. The common theme here is stupidity. If it makes you feel better to pretend like this gives anyone a pass or is somehow exposing something hidden then carry on and I'm sure you will. The problem a lot of liberal leaning people have is they like to pretend that they are "better" people than conservatives. Just like a lot of conservatives think they are more patriotic or are better Christians or whatever. It's all groupthink bullshit.

Yep! Definitely sheep(groupthink) mentality and stupidity. They are a small vocal bunch though. Most of these wankers you see in the media do not frequent my daily interractions. Not saying I've had encounters with these types of people. Cause I have

These are all liberals. The common theme here is the brainwashing by the left that voter ID laws are racist. There is no data here to draw any conclusion about conservatives. Try to stay on topic.

Funny. Both sides have complained about voter fraud this cycle, to a point where there are recounts. There is no logical reason to not have voter IDs. None. The rest of the conversation is just political posturing and opportunism. These politicians are despicable.

Asking for I.D. is racist.

Wasn't this NO-ID for voters stuff originally being defended by Holders DOJ and the NAACP ( under Obama's direction ) and backed by the UN ?

WASHINGTON — The Justice Department is expected to sue North Carolina on Monday over its restrictive new voting law, further escalating the Obama administration’s efforts to restore a stronger federal role in protecting minority voters after the Supreme Court struck down part of the Voting Rights Act, according to a person familiar with the department’s plans.

Democrats say the restrictions are intended to discourage groups that tend to support Democrats, like students, poor people and minorities.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/30/u...suit-over-voter-id-law-in-north-carolina.html

The controversy over requiring voters to provide photo IDs has reached the world stage.

Officials from the NAACP are presenting their case against U.S. voter ID laws, arguing to the international diplomats that the requirements disenfranchise voters and suppress the minority vote
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/14/un-delves-into-us-voter-id-laws.html.

Why would a black based organization push to denigrate their own members ? Why would a black atny general and his half black boss say it was racist to require a photo ID to vote ? The only reason I can think of is voter corruption and a path to subvert the system in their favor somehow.

Dead-Vote-2016-600-CI.jpg

RACIST!

Kanye West at Trump Tower.

Czj_PcpVIAA8VXL.jpg

Pretty heavy looking dudes walking behind his highness.

Getting an ID in DC is a lot different than getting one in Alabama. There is a simple solution: have states automatically issue id's to every resident which
then automatically registers you to vote. We could have 100% voter registration.

Getting an ID in DC is a lot different than getting one in Alabama. There is a simple solution: have states automatically issue id's to every resident which
then automatically registers you to vote. We could have 100% voter registration.
So the problem that you are offering a solution for is that black people are too stupid to get IDs in DC?

These are all liberals. The common theme here is the brainwashing by the left that voter ID laws are racist. There is no data here to draw any conclusion about conservatives. Try to stay on topic.

No the common theme is stupidity. I could show you a video just like this of some conservatives. What's the point of this? There is hypocrisy everywhere. What's the point of singling it out if we're not going to talk about the bigger picture problem that people are misinformed and manipulated in general and in groups. This is on topic. I don't have much respect for people who want to have these little circle jerks and think they are making some kind of relevant point.

No the common theme is stupidity. I could show you a video just like this of some conservatives. What's the point of this? There is hypocrisy everywhere. What's the point of singling it out if we're not going to talk about the bigger picture problem that people are misinformed and manipulated in general and in groups. This is on topic. I don't have much respect for people who want to have these little circle jerks and think they are making some kind of relevant point.
This thread is not about some imaginary video of yours. This is about an actual video provided that illustrates real liberals in action. It must be killing you.