• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Libs are the true racists

This thread is not about some imaginary video of yours. This is about an actual video provided that illustrates real liberals in action. It must be killing you.

Why would you think that. I don't associate with these people. I don't even know them. The only thing that's killing me is the stupidity and the brainwashing. All I am saying is that it is everywhere and not just in this video. It's a problem for anyone who is not a critical thinker. It makes you feel better to just isolate "liberals" so you can feel superior. Looking at things in that way is why things are as ****** as they are. Do I think there you be stricter voter laws? Yes. Do I think people unfairly single out black voters on both sides to fit their agenda. Yes. Do I trust than any changes made will be objective and relfective of what our democracy should be trying to be. No. As long as we're talking about things like we're in some ******* gangs then no.

Getting an ID in DC is a lot different than getting one in Alabama. There is a simple solution: have states automatically issue id's to every resident which
then automatically registers you to vote. We could have 100% voter registration.

You just want to put the check cashing places out of business.

All I am saying is that it is everywhere and not just in this video. It's a problem for anyone who is not a critical thinker.

Agreed. While this video shows Liberal racists, racism is universal and not tied to one party or another.

The point of the thread (and I agree, titled inappropriately) is to illustrate that the party that is so loose with calling the other party racists, universally and through the MSM, is just as racist. That is the point, to expose those that hurl these insults as also vile in certain instances.

Why would you think that. I don't associate with these people. I don't even know them. The only thing that's killing me is the stupidity and the brainwashing. All I am saying is that it is everywhere and not just in this video. It's a problem for anyone who is not a critical thinker. It makes you feel better to just isolate "liberals" so you can feel superior. Looking at things in that way is why things are as ****** as they are. Do I think there you be stricter voter laws? Yes. Do I think people unfairly single out black voters on both sides to fit their agenda. Yes. Do I trust than any changes made will be objective and relfective of what our democracy should be trying to be. No. As long as we're talking about things like we're in some ******* gangs then no.
This is a very specific problem and you keep wanting to make it a general problem. Very common device of liberals and not sure if its a genetic thing or learned.

Agreed. While this video shows Liberal racists, racism is universal and not tied to one party or another.

The point of the thread (and I agree, titled inappropriately) is to illustrate that the party that is so loose with calling the other party racists, universally and through the MSM, is just as racist. That is the point, to expose those that hurl these insults as also vile in certain instances.

Exactly. I dont disagree with this. It was titled in a wierd way that implies that theres some conspiracy among liberals to make everyone else look racists while they carry out more racists actions. Thats bullshit. ****** people exist in all groups and should all be called out. We tend to condone it if it fits our narrative.

This is a very specific problem and you keep wanting to make it a general problem. Very common device of liberals and not sure if its a genetic thing or learned.

I talked about the problem. Stop trying to pigeonhole me. I just dont see this video and go......well look at those dumb *** liberals.....if only we could replace them with dumb *** conservatives then everything would be ok. When the shoe is on the other foot people dont say ****.....on both sides. Its ridiculous. People are so mental that they think this is how you problem solve......by showing other dumb people. We should be alarmed that people are saying stupid **** like this in any setting. So if that makes me "general".....then good. I wasnt raised to think small.

Change Election Day to April 15th. You vote by filling out your ballot included with your tax return. Married filing jointly submit two ballots. No SSN, no tax return = you don't get to vote, ******. Retirees send a copy of their social security statement in with their ballot. That eliminates illegal aliens voting, ID fraud, multiple votes, dead people voting and people who are living on money that we earn do not get a say in elections. **** yes.

Yeah, I diabolically titled the thread to mislead the masses. Darn it all for finding it out,

Whatever.

This is a video of liberals who think that they are enlightened but are really racists. Is it a general commentary on ALL people? No. It shows the hypocrasy of "enlightened" libs.

Twist is as you wish. You all just look foolish.

Have fun!

It shows the hypocrasy of "enlightened" libs.

We all got this. The thread title was a little misleading. Big deal, no one really cares. Glad you posted it.