• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Live thread to laugh at the dnc

Elizabeth Warren called Trump a "greedy businessman". Elizabeth Warren made her millions by flipping foreclosed houses.

Elizabeth Warren called Trump a "greedy businessman". Elizabeth Warren made her millions by flipping foreclosed houses.

And by "teaching" at Ivy League schools.

Every Democrat convention reminds me of this...

zACHApr.jpg

OxM1WdW.jpg

So my thread wasn't good enough?

**** you Coach!

Anarchy on the convention floor!

Everyone that even mentions Hillary's name being booed!
Sorry, I started the DNC thread. I saw your RNC thread and figured we should have one for the DNC.

And by cheating the system claiming she was 1/1,000,000 th native American. Maybe I should try that.

I keep seeing pics of Warren in a red jacket. I may have confused her with some other cackling dyke who was wearing gray.

I saw a stat that they gave 61 speeches yesterday and mentioned ISIS 0 times. Global warming got a lot of play though..and we heard again that slaves built the White House - you know, unity and stronger together stuff.

EDIT - American flags are present just few and far between compared to the RNC rally.

CoQzrrPUsAAeIeP_zpsx29hrnvn.jpg

Last edited:
The DNC announced the American flag may not be worn or waved at the convention since it is offensive to so many Dems. Ummm...

CoQzrrPUsAAeIeP_zpsx29hrnvn.jpg

Yep. But the flag of a nonexistent country that is used as a rallying point for terrorists is okie dokie.

Reread the comments and see how many involve name calling rather than intelligent dialogue.
Now raise your hand if your a fifth grader or younger.

*you're

I think they plan these conventions out so we don't have the patience to watch the slobbering fools very long so that their agenda gets unnoticed.

No American flags allowed, no one mentions ISIS at all..they apparently don't exist in Lib minds. It's perfectly normal to nominate a sleaze to represent the Party and now they slip in a Carbon Tax on the people at the last minute.

The 2016 Democratic Party platform endorses a carbon tax on the American people. The carbon tax language, added at the last minute, states:

“Democrats believe that carbon dioxide, methane, and other greenhouse gases should be priced to reflect their negative externalities, and to accelerate the transition to a clean economy and help meet out climate goals.”

http://www.atr.org/democratic-platform-calls-carbon-tax#ixzz4FYLhvygr

I don't believe that I have ever seen two candidates that are more polar opposites. No matter the subject, these two should be a no brainer for any sane person to decide on...depending on sanity levels, that is.

I looked it up and was surprised at the stuff they agreed on but the 'disagree' list is indeed very long and interesting.

https://www.isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/801556188:801556209

And by "teaching" at Ivy League schools.
And by getting a leg up claiming she was Native American, as far as I am concerned personally this ranks right up there with saying you served in the military when you didn't. **** that *****.

Reread the comments and see how many involve name calling rather than intelligent dialogue.

Yes, of course, you are shocked ... SHOCKED by comments on a message board.

But have said nothing critical of the Democrats - you know, ******* that actually represent your party - doing and saying the following:

• Among the 20,000 emails from the Democratic National Committee published on WikiLeaks, staffers ridiculed each other, made homophobic remarks and took favors from superdelegates
  • The emails also appear to expose favoritism for presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton over Senator Bernie Sanders
  • In one email, DNC staffer Luis Miranda approves a fake advertisement looking for 'hot' women who want to work for the Trump Organization
  • In another, DNC Finance Director Jordan Kaplan trades favors with a superdelegate who's trying to get an acquaintance's daughter a job
  • Kaplan goes on to make homophobic remarks in another email
  • An administrative assistant at Haddad Brands, named LaQueenia Gibson, was mocked in an email because of her name
  • An email shows DNC staffers making fun of a FOX News freelance reporter Fred Lucas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-humiliate-Donald-Trump.html#ixzz4FYj5uD7E

Yep, not a word of protest about that, but some ******* guy on Steeler Nation calls that idiot Elizabeth Warren Fauxcahontas? Oh, this **** is on.

Now raise your hand if your a fifth grader or younger.

If so, Vanguard would like a word with you.

And by getting a leg up claiming she was Native American, as far as I am concerned personally this ranks right up there with saying you served in the military when you didn't. **** that *****.

Did you know Warren was among the Sioux that attacked Custer???

Here's a novel concept:
How's about if all the delegates who like Bernie vote to nominate Bernie and all the delegates who like Hildebeast vote for Hildebeast and whoever gets the most votes wins?

So rumor has it that Lena Dunham is a speaker tonight at the DNC. Is that not just apropos? I mean, she's a hero to the Left, what with writing about and admitting to sexually molesting her under-age sister many times growing up. To the Left, because she's a Leftie, that shows a Liberated woman. We couldn't possibly understand, of course.

But the Duggars...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ers-baseball-bats-heading-towards-convention/

TINDER BOX IN PHILLY=> Protesters Storm DNC Media Tent – TORCH FENCE – Thugs WITH BASEBALL BATS Heading To Convention

Jim Hoft Jul 26th, 2016 8:33 pm 39 Comments

Protesters STORMED the DNC Media Tent Tuesday evening in Philadelphia.
The entire assault was caught on video—
THE BERNIE SUPPORTERS STORMED MEDIA ROW—

Bernie delegates have stormed media row, it's locked down by police #DemsInPhilly https://t.co/1CkTq8Kyxp @wikileaks pic.twitter.com/S8cNobikWt

— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) July 26, 2016

THE PROTESTERS TOOK OVER THE MEDIA TENT!

.@becket on #Periscope: Protesters take over media tent at DNC https://t.co/8aEl95P04f

— Dark Eldar Kristi (@DarkEldarKristi) July 27, 2016

NOW THIS—
Two U-Haul Trucks Loaded with thugs with baseball bats is heading to the DNC—

Two U-Haul pick up trucks loaded with people, potentially armed with baseball bats, heading toward Broad and Packer #DNCinPHL #DemsInPhilly

— DNC Scanner (@DNC_Scanner) July 27, 2016

Pick-up trucks heading south in the northbound lanes, with water bottles, signs and coolers #DNCinPHL #DemsInPhilly

MORE—- THEY TORCHED A FENCE—

Broad and Patterson, protesters set fire to the gate. #DNCinPHL #DemsInPhilly

Rebel Pundit is there…

Philly PD has completely lost control of the protest. #DemsInPhilly #FeelTheBern #NeverTrump #neverhillary pic.twitter.com/mMBTMwmYq6

— RebelPundit™ (@RebelPundit) July 27, 2016

Philly PD has completely lost control of the protest. #Dem

Hopefully they attack the Clintons. listening to this lying POS talk about how he met the Hildabeast is sickening. She is the only woman he hasn;t tried to **** or rape in his pathetic life.

Why didn't Clinton talk about the treason he committed at Oxford when he is lying about how he chased the Hildabeast.

Holy ****. Listening to Bill try to paint Hillary as effective. Pathetic.

"Hillary helped spend $5 million of American taxpayer money in Africa to help save the lives of AIDS patients, and it didn't cost you a dime."
- Slick Willie

Bill - "what's the difference between what I told you, and what they said?" Ah..you're full of **** and we are not?