• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Lol at the Browns… Watson might skip 49rs game too

813a122e407ccac7a37fb349cf7caa52--nfl-memes-football-memes.jpg

David Njoku burned his face off in a backyard fire pit incident and he played last week in some sort of protective facemask. Must have hurt like hell with a heavy helmet and chinstrap rubbing burnt skin.

He played and Deshaun didn't. He could lose the locker room over this. Even without Chubb, the Browns have enough talent to contend. The locker room knows that. They must be pissed he's not out there.

Is it possible Cleveland is trying to re-do his contract to trade him?

David Njoku burned his face off in a backyard fire pit incident and he played last week in some sort of protective facemask. Must have hurt like hell with a heavy helmet and chinstrap rubbing burnt skin.

He played and Deshaun didn't. He could lose the locker room over this. Even without Chubb, the Browns have enough talent to contend. The locker room knows that. They must be pissed he's not out there.

Is it possible Cleveland is trying to re-do his contract to trade him?
Think another team would want him at this point, enough to give up something for him?

He is damaged goods. Think kapernick.

He is damaged goods. Think a richer, set for life even if he doesn't play another down, kapernick.
Fify ... Although I'd compare him more to Ryan Leaf.

Watson had been out of the nfl game action for about a year and a half. It is hard to come back into the game after such a long period of absence. Cleveland knew that fact but took a flyer out anyways and to such a HUGE deficit of a contract. It doesn’t matter if they re-work it or not because it will be a pay me now or pay me later, still cap hellA deal,

AND

Who the hell is going to trade for a crappy over-priced QB that is extremely “cap” handicap unfrienfly?

salute the nation.

Watson had been out of the nfl game action for about a year and a half. It is hard to come back into the game after such a long period of absence. Cleveland knew that fact but took a flyer out anyways and to such a HUGE deficit of a contract. It doesn’t matter if they re-work it or not because it will be a pay me now or pay me later, still cap hellA deal,

AND

Who the hell is going to trade for a crappy over-priced QB that is extremely “cap” handicap unfriendly?

salute the nation.
Yep I always preach that away from the game time frame. Many just never are the same. With injury they are rehabbing with the team and recovering. Depending on extent of injury usually have better odds of returning to form, as they are pushing hard in recovery with people's assistance.

But away from the field , team, etc. Just hard to return to form. A year and a half is a significant time frame.

Moreover their 100% guaranteed QB is looking less like a guy wanting to play… not exactly great for someone who needs extended to save cap next season
Like #10 in this photo.
The eyes say it all.
And he aint even hurt. lol

813a122e407ccac7a37fb349cf7caa52-nfl-memes-football-memes.jpg

Last edited:
People totally ignore the fact that Watson totally rejected the Browns as a trade option ( he had a no trade clause) and didn’t want to play there before Haslam pushed that ridiculous contract out to bribe him… there were several teams willing to overlook the giant sexual assault allegations… but he definitely only came to Cleveland because they guaranteed almost a quarter of a billion dollars to him