• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Longtime ESPN Anchor Linda Cohn Agrees: Liberal Politics Is Driving Viewers Away

I was just thinking the other day at how long it's been since I have tuned in to ESPN. It's not a political decision or anything.. They just don't have much programming I'm interested in. I watch the Sunday Night NFL games, that's about it. I don't watch the NBA any more, not a fan of college basketball, I'm only interested in the Pirates and Penguins when it comes to baseball and hockey. Can' stand the "talking head" shows where one guy tried to be more outrageous than the next. Steven A Smith, Skip Bayliss and the rest of those type of clowns. 99% of their programming holds no interest for me.

Last edited:
Anyone who idolizes ESPN or one of their pathetic personalities needs to reevaluate their life goals and parental relationships because they are clearly a warped snowflake in need of medication and a straight jacket.

Has anyone watched The 6 or whatever it is called with Jemele Hill and Michael Smith (I think?)? It's on at times here. They are so in Lefty Land it's absurd. Twice in the past week they've brought up Colin Kaepernick. They are working - working hard - to portray him as a good guy. Today they showed him giving away suits in New York or something and they smiled at each other while saying "But yeah he's a bad dude" and they both laughed. Last week they had some black writer on who said anyone who was against him simply can't understand him and alluded to anyone in disagreement is simply racist.

That show is complete bullshit. I urge you to try to watch it at some point.

That's not just any show, SC6 (Sportscenter 6) is their flagship show. That's all you need to know right there. They think that steming pile of **** is their best. It's what will bring in all the viewers.

The fact that Michael Smith and Jemelle Hill still have jobs while people like Ed Werder and Jason Stark were fired shows they are doubling down on the social justice. That must be the toughest thing is knowing you were not fired on your own merits but because of the liberal politics and then they keep all those social justice warriors and fire you.

The only decent thing on ESPN is Van Pelt at 11 or midnight or whenever he comes on.

What are the odds that Linda Cohn is fired within the month??

And I had totally forgotten about Michael Sam....talk about Mr. Irrelevant.

Right on cue. Apparently on SC6 Michael Smith declared every city in America to be racist

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/05/02/espns-michael-smith-city-america-racist-city/

that's some great sports info there. This is what everybody wants in a sports show, just like everybody loves it when a band stops their show to give a political lecture. Keep it up ESPN, your ratings will boom.

Well obviously in this day and age you NEVER, EVER hear that things and people are racist. I agree with him. We need to label more things as racist as soon as possible, we don't have enough yet.

Well obviously in this day and age you NEVER, EVER hear that things and people are racist. I agree with him. We need to label more things as racist as soon as possible, we don't have enough yet.

C-01TWGXsAA35kp.jpg