• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Love that Trump is making the Rep Senators look like ********.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Turncoat *****.

Trump vetoes and says, "Nope, make it 2k for Americans or it won't go." Of course the debt-happy dems sign that without blinking an eye. That leaves it to the ******* senate to either accept it or turn it down. How you like that karma *******?

Aaaaand then he signs it, making me look like an *******.

At least I didn't have far to go.

Aaaaand then he signs it,

Yeah, he's just gonna play ball at this point. It's over, unfortunately. C-Ya America...It was a great run.

Aaaaand then he signs it, making me look like an *******.

At least I didn't have far to go.

There's still a backhanded return on all this gamesmanship BS. Trump has proved time and again to be smarter than the average Rhino.

$2,000 Stimulus Checks, Section 230 Repeal Included in Mitch McConnell's Surprise COVID Relief Bill

McConnell introduced the parallel pandemic relief bill on Tuesday, S.5085, which would include the $600 to $2,000 increase in checks to individual Americans, but tacks on a repeal of section 230 of the Communications Act of 1996 and funding for a commission to investigate voter fraud. Both of these additions to McConnell's surprise bill are demands which have been made by Trump for months. The Section 230 repeal would pull back protections for internet companies and allow such media companies as Twitter and Facebook to be sued if users feel wronged by messages on the platform.
https://www.newsweek.com/2000-stimu...mcconnells-surprise-covid-relief-bill-1557866

4rwwhz.jpg

I doubt this will succeed but what it does is possibly delay the vote until after Jan 5th.....ya know.