• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man Arrested For Tweet Threatening To Kill All White People

Spike

Reaction score
Helter skelter

Carlos Anthony Hollins, 20, was arrested for sending out a tweet threatening to kill all of the White people in his town of La Plata, Maryland.

Hollins tweeted the message followed with a Black Lives Matter hashtag.

“I’M NOT GONNA STAND FOR THIS NO. MORE, Hollins, who is black, allegedly tweeted. “TONIGHT WE PURGE! KILL ALL THE WHITE PPL IN THE TOWN OF LA PLATA.”

After he sent the tweet, police officers arrested Collins at his home in Waldorf, Md. He is being charged with threats of mass violence.

http://globalgrind.com/2015/09/04/m...r-tweet-threatening-to-kill-all-white-people/

-------------------------------

Ravens fan?

You can get arrested for a tweet? I better watch my ***.

I don't like this. Even ******** have 1st amendment rights. Could this be in anyway a credible threat?

I guess it's like yelling "fire" in a crowded theater. You CAN yell it, but you'll get in trouble.

I think he should be arrested. If you go walking around on the street saying you are going to kill people you will / should get in trouble. Freedom of speech only goes so far and I dont think it covers threatening people.

The Oppressors made him do it.

Nothing to see here.

I don't like this. Even ******** have 1st amendment rights. Could this be in anyway a credible threat?

The 1st amendment gives you the right to speech, not consequence free speech.

He isn't the guy to worry about. Dumb *** tweeting it out there for everyone to see.

It is the one's that don't tweet.

“TONIGHT WE PURGE! "
I bet he did throw up when the police showed up to take him away...

Yes. You don't watch the news much apparently. Riots now in that Liberal wonderland of Washington state.

Me either. Had to have someone explain to me what the **** it even is. Doesn't make any sense to this old boy.

Basically I use it to see what some of the Steelers players have to say. And Dick Morris. And Donald Trump. A tip if you follow a celebrity or sports figure on Twitter, select the option "Turn off retweets" because you get a lot on your feed.

Basically I use it to see what some of the Steelers players have to say. And Dick Morris. And Donald Trump. A tip if you follow a celebrity or sports figure on Twitter, select the option "Turn off retweets" because you get a lot on your feed.

******' Dick Morris. Guy had me believing Romney was going to win.

It doesn't make sense to me because I don't give **** what they have to say, just perform on Sundays. And I don't figure anyone really gives a **** what I have to say.

What they aren't telling you is that he was arrested by the only white person in La Plata.