• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

White privilege for white terrorists strikes again: He's "quiet" and "kind."

If it's that easy go ahead

I'll be waiting with studies that show in poor white communities in this country the murder rate is also very high.

That’s fine, but your question has already been answered and can be confirmed by looking at any factual voting map.

And those murders are 93% black victims......

Who created the socioeconomic conditions In the black community that lead to violent situations brought on by poverty......hmmmm....I wonder what group that was....

Blacks themselves... with a lot of help from LIEberal democRATS of your ilk...couldn't have done it without them.

https://www.creators.com/read/walter-williams/09/17/the-welfare-states-legacy

In 1960, just 22 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families. Fifty years later, more than 70 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families. Here's my question: Was the increase in single-parent black families after 1960 a legacy of slavery, or might it be a legacy of the welfare state ushered in by the War on Poverty?

The bottom line is that the black family was stronger the first 100 years after slavery than during what will be the second 100 years.

In every census from 1890 to 1954, blacks were either just as active as or more so than whites in the labor market. During that earlier period, black teen unemployment was roughly equal to or less than white teen unemployment. As early as 1900, the duration of black unemployment was 15 percent shorter than that of whites; today it's about 30 percent longer.

At one time, almost all black families were poor, regardless of whether one or both parents were present.
Today roughly 30 percent of blacks are poor. However, two-parent black families are rarely poor. Only 8 percent of black married-couple families live in poverty. Among black families in which both the husband and wife work full time, the poverty rate is under 5 percent. Poverty in black families headed by single women is 37 percent. The undeniable truth is that neither slavery nor Jim Crow nor the harshest racism has decimated the black family the way the welfare state has.

According to the 1938 Encyclopaedia of the Social Sciences, that year 11 percent of black children were born to unwed mothers. Today about 75 percent of black children are born to unwed mothers.

Is that supposed to be a delayed response to the legacy of slavery?

You really need to take time out and educate yourself on topics like these rather than sling **** at the wall hoping it sticks.

Last edited:
And those murders are 93% black victims......

Who created the socioeconomic conditions In the black community that lead to violent situations brought on by poverty......hmmmm....I wonder what group that was....

Democrats.

Next.

Face it Elfie...black men like social scientist Dr. Walter Williams (the above article) and economist Dr.Thomas Sowell are much more credible than an Al Sharpton loving white guilt moron who spews the same old song and dance like you just did here.

You should view Dr. Sowells videos and educate yourself....but you won't because truth is not a liberal value.

Blacks themselves... with a lot of help from LIEberal democRATS of your ilk...couldn't have done it without them.

https://www.creators.com/read/walter-williams/09/17/the-welfare-states-legacy

In 1960, just 22 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families. Fifty years later, more than 70 percent of black children were raised in single-parent families. Here's my question: Was the increase in single-parent black families after 1960 a legacy of slavery, or might it be a legacy of the welfare state ushered in by the War on Poverty?

The bottom line is that the black family was stronger the first 100 years after slavery than during what will be the second 100 years.

In every census from 1890 to 1954, blacks were either just as active as or more so than whites in the labor market. During that earlier period, black teen unemployment was roughly equal to or less than white teen unemployment. As early as 1900, the duration of black unemployment was 15 percent shorter than that of whites; today it's about 30 percent longer.

At one time, almost all black families were poor, regardless of whether one or both parents were present.
Today roughly 30 percent of blacks are poor. However, two-parent black families are rarely poor. Only 8 percent of black married-couple families live in poverty. Among black families in which both the husband and wife work full time, the poverty rate is under 5 percent. Poverty in black families headed by single women is 37 percent. The undeniable truth is that neither slavery nor Jim Crow nor the harshest racism has decimated the black family the way the welfare state has.

According to the 1938 Encyclopaedia of the Social Sciences, that year 11 percent of black children were born to unwed mothers. Today about 75 percent of black children are born to unwed mothers.

Is that supposed to be a delayed response to the legacy of slavery?

You really need to take time out and educate yourself on topics like these rather than sling **** at the wall hoping it sticks.

I need to be educated? LOL....classic CONServative "thought" is on display in your idiotic post when it comes to blaming victims.

Who cares about the rate of unwed mothers? Let's look at the total births as being unwed is not an indicator of moral decay or any other such nonsense. If a woman wants to have or not have children and not marry THAT'S HER GODDAMN BUSINESS, whether black, white, or whatever. This is something CONservatives with their fascistic "family values" can't get through their thick skulls. Not everyone subscribes to your pathetic, racist, misogynistic, world view.

https://www.theatlantic.com/sexes/a...ut-of-wedlock-births-in-black-america/277084/

Rates.jpg

But while the number of unmarried black women has substantially grown, the actual birthrate (measured by births per 1000) for black women is it the lowest point that its ever documented.*

Birthrate%20for%20Black%20and%20White%20Unmarried%20Women.jpg.jpg

So while a larger number of black women are choosing not to marry, many of those women are also choosing not to bring kids into the world. But there is something else.

Birthrate%20for%20Married%20Women%20By%20Race.jpg

As you can see the drop in the birthrate for unmarried black women is mirrored by an even steeper drop among married black women. Indeed, whereas at one point married black women were having more kids than married white women, they are now having less.

I point this out to show that the idea that the idea that, somehow, the black community has fallen into a morass of cultural pathology is convenient nostalgia. There is nothing "immoral" or "pathological" about deciding not to marry. In the glorious black past, women who made that decision were more--not less--likely to become mothers. People who are truly concerned about the percentage of out of wedlock births would do well to hector married black women for moral duty to churn out babies in the manner of their glorious foremothers. But no one would do that. Because it would be absurd.

What a F****** tool. Bringing up long ago debunked B.S. about social programs that have helped millions of people of all stripes raise themselves out of poverty, while at the same time perpetuating the myth that black people are somehow morally inferior.

And some of the jackasses on this board (INCLUDING MODS) have the nerve to call me racist.................YOU CAN NOT SARAH HUCKABEE SANDERS MAKE IT UP............................................

Face it Elfie...black men like social scientist Dr. Walter Williams (the above article) and economist Dr.Thomas Sowell are much more credible than an Al Sharpton loving white guilt moron who spews the same old song and dance like you just did here.

You should view Dr. Sowells videos and educate yourself....but you won't because truth is not a liberal value.

Next.......

If you seriously don't think that kids coming from single parent homes where they don't have a male role model present is a prime factor with the problems in the inner city you are even ******* dumber than I ever thought possible. A retarded statement like that leads me to believe that you don't actually believe a single thing you pretend to believe on here. I believe that you are simply an ******* and a contrarian who enjoys arguing and has no real opinion on political matters. Because nobody in the world could possibly be as ******* dense and moronic as you pretend to be. It's just not possible.

If you seriously don't think that kids coming from single parent homes where they don't have a male role model present is a prime factor with the problems in the inner city you are even ******* dumber than I ever thought possible. A retarded statement like that leads me to believe that you don't actually believe a single thing you pretend to believe on here. I believe that you are simply an ******* and a contrarian who enjoys arguing and has no real opinion on political matters. Because nobody in the world could possibly be as ******* dense and moronic as you pretend to be. It's just not possible.

No it's not a prime factor, but it is a factor. The idea that it is preeminent is promoted as part of the right's misogynistic party platform. Also breaking news for Bill O'Reilly in a black restaurant " It was just like any other restaurant, no shooting..nothing." A.K.A. Supersteeler; not all poor black people live in the inner city........can't make it up....

The preeminent factor is slavery and education, and that came into play long before the Great Society.

https://psmag.com/economics/slaverys-legacy-race-based-economic-inequality-83854

SLAVERY’S LEGACY: RACE-BASED ECONOMIC INEQUALITY

Two European researchers find a link between county-level slavery in 1860 and economic inequality today.

"THOSE U.S. COUNTIES THAT IN THE PAST EXHIBITED A HIGHER SLAVE SHARE OVER POPULATION TURN OUT TO BE STILL MORE UNEQUAL IN THE PRESENT DAY."

Their study finds that, in economic terms, “those U.S. counties that in the past exhibited a higher slave share over population turn out to be still more unequal in the present day.”

The primary reason, they suggest, is a continuing gap in educational attainment between blacks and whites.

The study, published in the European Economic Review, uses a sample of U.S. counties to investigate the long-term impact of slavery on economic inequality. The researchers examined counties in 42 states, including 15 slave states, using as a starting point the share of slaves over population in the year 1860.

They then compared those figures with current-day economic inequality in those same counties.

“We find that slavery has a positive and significant effect on overall inequality,” the researchers write. Further digging into the numbers reveals that this finding is driven almost entirely by racial inequality (they found no significant effect of slavery on inequality within races).

What’s driving this continuing correlation? Bertocchi and Dimico cite “the persistence of the racial gap in education,” which is driven in large part by “the legacy of slavery” and “the local nature of education provision and funding.”

“The property tax is the main source of funding for locations/counties, and thus for public education support,” they note. “Because of the ‘separate but equal’ educational policies applied in Southern states until the 1960s, local officers could divert state funding for blacks to finance education for whites. As a result, they could impose a lower property tax and spend less on education.”

Even after legally mandated school segregation was abolished, those counties “still kept a lower tax rate,” the researchers report, “with negative effects on public school funding and, therefore, education for blacks.”

While that may not be the sole reason why blacks continue to lag behind whites economically, the researchers' basic conclusion is clear: “The past use of slave labor persistently affects current inequality." The legacy, sadly, lives on.

My god Elf, you have to be the stupidest ************ in the history of the world. You pull whatever nonsense you can drum up to support your warped idealistic view of the world.

"wuh-wuh-wuh-white people are baaayud!"

Shut the **** up already.

Two European researchers find a link between county-level slavery in 1860 and economic inequality today.

Other researchers found that economic inequality today has more to do with making bad decisions , than from something that happened to someone else 150 years ago.
And because of the prospect of upward economic mobility, people of color are risking their lives to come to this country every day. And they are doing quite well.

So here it is 2018, and after every social program imaginable put in place to help blacks, white guilt Elfie still playin that "evil whitey" card.

An interesting topic for discussion Elfie.

Suppose your wish came true that every right wing conservative and Republican disappeared, and the country was left in control of all you LIEberals and democRATS .

Atop your perch of liberal superiority, how would you help black people?

Now the only white folks those Afrocentric racist black people can blame for their self induced plight are you white guilt libtards.....

I imagine a society of all compassionate liberals would be all in for reparations, correct?....with you and someone like Tibs competing over who gets to pay black people more.

Blacks blaming society love when white guilt liberals like Elfie kiss their black ***.

Last edited:

And this is relevant why?

Regardless, to you and the clown with his face in the video I'm sure it means nothing to be presumed guilty if you are not white. If it happened to your wife or daughter you would be angrier than Donald Trump taking a lie detector test.

In her official statement, Grundy recounted how she felt "angry, sad, frustrated, and humiliated all at the same time," while trying to purchase beauty products three different times this past month—the last of which, she says, included a $0.48 comb. On her third visit to the store, she says an employee accompanied her to the cash register where she wasn't permitted to hold the comb on her own until she had paid for it.

Wouldn't let her carry a .48 cent comb to the register......

Textbook profiling, and dominant culture humiliation. Yeah THAT'S RACISM.

So here it is 2018, and after every social program imaginable put in place to help blacks, white guilt Elfie still playin that "evil whitey" card.

An interesting topic for discussion Elfie.

Suppose your wish came true that every right wing conservative and Republican disappeared, and the country was left in control of all you LIEberals and democRATS .

Atop your perch of liberal superiority, how would you help black people?

Now the only white folks those Afrocentric racist black people can blame for their self induced plight are you white guilt libtards.....

I imagine a society of all compassionate liberals would be all in for reparations, correct?....with you and someone like Tibs competing over who gets to pay black people more.

77e5df1d20903d3a17b049663a127f1168e82d8ca32e296a6c9b003ab4f47fb4.jpg

This is not even worthy of an answer..this putz is now going to dictate my "wishes" to me when all he's actually doing is projecting his latent fear of all" Republicans disappearing" (Translation= white people disappearing because of the demographic shift)

Pathetic....

See how that behavioral science training at a "liberal university" comes in handy? I can spot the Trumptard clown car coming around the corner before you even start the engine.

So all the violent riots aren't ideologically based violence?

Criminals are criminals regardless of race, creed, sexual orientation or gender or lack thereof, they are all ******* scumbags. Why do we have to make it about race, it is about crime and not following the correct social mores.

Exactly

I'm not looking for anything, the question is rhetorical and the literal answer is not liberal democrats.

I don't really give a **** what you're looking for, and yes, the literal answer is most definitely liberal democrats.

Wanna know more about privilege there Elfie?

https://freetheanimal.com/2017/10/mixed-people-identify.html

22688335_523103148022090_5068121485113365084_n.jpg

You just hate me. I ruin everything.

I make you feel ******* stupid.

It’s my job.

I’ve known dozens of mixed-race folk over my life of 56 years. And I have never known…

A. Single. One.

…who didn’t tout the black, brown, yellow, or red in them while simultaneously downplaying the white.

Every. Single. One.

No. Exceptions.

Ever.

Follow the money.

…And you sit there and wonder why I laugh, and think that almost everyone on the planet is ******* stupid.

White folk are being taken for a big rocket-ship ride straight to hell. And it pains me that all the dependents are necessarily coming along for the ride.

It’s only by the grace of Western Civilization that the world still exists more prosperous than ever, and white folk created that—right out in front of everybody and everything.

Because, pretty much: if black, brown, yellow, or red were in charge, we’d be a wasteland by now, or at least all yellow (Asians are the most pure racist/tribalist of all races in my experience…but they love your money).

None have come even remotely close to developing the culture white folk have, beginning with the Greeks. Where in the holy muther of ****! to you think racial inclusiveness comes from in the first place? White industrialism and capitalism. Capitalism is the most color-blind -ism ever. It capitalizes on talent, expertise, and results, competitively. Meaning, if you’re racist, fine, your competitor gets the clever black guy and you don’t.

This is all **** white people came up with, *******.

I’m a culturist.

I love being 100% white, of 100% Euro descent, of the very core of actual civilization—in spite of many sins along the way that didn’t need to be—and of those who used their minds to raise all boats with secular philosophy, industry, and technology. And to the extent that yellow has contributed to that (the only other civilization to do so), to their great welcoming credit, they mostly copied whitey (which is cool too…competition…baked into the cake).

Hip Hop culture doesn’t understand (too ******* stupid on every level). We don’t care how low you sink and in our indifference, you still sink lower, such that we might at least express a degree of hatred (you’re not worth the feeling). Keep sinking, worthless *****. Same goes for the brown gang-bangers who can’t take a personal insult without creating a neighborhood war. Worse than my wife’s 5th grade girls she used to teach. There is no being more immature in the whole wide world than a brown gang banger. Nobody has more fragile emotions, including infant children.

This is ALL a function of culture!

UPDATE: I’ve had so far two morons who cared to comment

Last edited: