• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man beaten at gunpoint by mostly peaceful people

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
NEWS & POLITICS

'I Thought I Was Going to Die' – Man Held at Gunpoint and Beaten by Portland's Antifa/BLM Terrorists Talks From Hospital Trauma Center​

BY VICTORIA TAFT MAY 08, 2021 12:19 AM ET

The first question a Portland police officer asked the man beaten and held at gunpoint by antifa and Black Lives Matter “protesters” on a city street on Wednesday was “what did you do to agitate the crowd?”

And that tells you everything about why militant thugs run the streets of Portland with impunity. The cops blame the victims. Worse, victims who dare defend themselves become the bad guys.

Joe Hall is a former Marine and handyman, who currently lays his head in a Portland hospital trauma unit. He’s laid up with broken ribs, four fractured vertebrae, a dislocated shoulder, a partially collapsed lung, and a broken eye socket from when he was kicked in the face while he was down.

Related:Portland BLM/Antifa Draw Guns on Drivers to Enforce No-Go Zone in Broad Daylight

As PJ Media reported there is video of Hall getting the stuffing beaten out of him by BLM and antifa “security” thugs who boxed in his vehicle and then surrounded him with their AR15s and AK-style weapons at him. His wasn’t the only car stopped by the militants at gunpoint. See the other video of the incident below.

Man pulls gun on demonstrators and gets tackled
Happened a few mins ago in #Portland #PDX #PortlandProtest #PortlandOregon pic.twitter.com/gf92RCvcw4
— Durham Operations🏴 (@canadarcho) May 6, 2021

His offense? He got cut off in traffic by a moped, flipped off the moped driver, and the next thing he knew he was surrounded and blocked by drivers providing cover for a Black Lives Matter march. He didn’t drive through a crowd. It appears that his only offense was to try to drive on the one side of the street where there were no protesters. He later told me that didn’t even know there was a march going on.

Hall told Portland’s Lars Larson Radio Show on Friday that when the mob surrounded him with guns, they began yelling racist epithets, calling him a racist and a Nazi. Why? There was the matter of the Trump and U.S. Marine stickers on his red truck as well. Oh, and he’s white. That’s a killing offense in these parts apparently.

“All of a sudden I heard a thump like I hit somebody. And I look up and there’s a guy standing with an AR-15 in front of me, one to the right, two to the left. I decided at that point that my life was in danger. I got out. I needed to clear the way to get my vehicle out of the area. So, I just bought a non-lethal device and told them I was going to use it. His non lethal device were pepper balls he bought off Amazon.

Recommended: Kyle Rittenhouse’s Attorney Looks at Chauvin ‘Media-Gaslit Prosecution’ and Wonders if He Can Get a Fair Trial

Hall is the one shown in the video marching toward one of the gunmen with his gun pointed down and and then within seconds pointing it at the antifa gunman. He was jumped from behind by another man and soon another man wearing body armor joined the pig pile. While he was on the ground he was repeatedly kicked in the head.

While he was out of his truck and getting his head bashed in, thieves broke into it, stealing his keys, and the other two gun he carried with him. Hall is a concealed carry license holder.

Hall could have shot his way out but he told Larson he was reminded of Mike Strickland, the first person in Portland beaten by antifa and who pulled a gun to back off the mob. Strickland saved himself by pulling out his gun without firing a shot, but as I’ve explained in my 16 part podcast series Strickland was the one prosecuted for pulling the gun.

And here we are.

Portland has made a turn. After years of passively watching antifa and BLM’s violent assaults, arsons, bombings, assaults on journalists, cops, and federal officers, and standing idly by while antifa and BLM “security” committed a political assassination on the streets of Portland on video, there doesn’t seem to be anything the so-called Portland leadership plans to do about it. Antifa, BLM and their race hatred may be so embedded in the city’s monocultural mindset that my hometown may be irretrievably broken.

Portland’s Leftist leaders chose sides long ago. They’re not on yours.

When President Trump tried to stop the mob from burning the federal courthouse and ICE building, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, his city on fire and looking at a tough November election, threw in his lot with the mob setting fire to the downtown area and police buildings. He denounced Trump and blamed the president for the mob activity.

Recommended: Police-less in Seattle: Cops Are Leaving in Droves

So whose fault is it now, Portland?

Wheeler had a predictably “Who me?” response to the attacks on the drivers on Wednesday. Said Wheeler, I don’t know if the protesters had a parade permit (which one must have in order to take over a street), that’s not my department.

To be clear, again, Wheeler’s the mayor.

When Portland police got back to me on Friday night and they claimed that, gee, parade permits aren’t our department, we don’t know if they had a permit, I concluded that the mob didn’t have a permit. This is important because Wheeler could order his cops – he is the police commissioner after all – to enforce the laws, which would have perhaps nipped this kind of thing in the bud. But that might make the mob mad at him.

There’s more to this story, which I’ll explain in later updates, but here’s the take away for now: a man is in the hospital because Wheeler, the cops, and indeed the entire city structure made it OK for an armed mob to take over the streets, beat up and hold at gun point drivers who dared drive on the mob’s streets.

And that’s a problem.

Lesson #1: Always carry
Lesson #2: If needed, empty the magazine on those *******
Lesson #3: Carry spare magazines

Cue Decaf Barista Failure and Flog the Freeloader to describe self-defense as white supremacy and then explain why a bunch of leftist thug criminal ******** assaulting a motorist are the fault of

giphy.gif

"Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ...
Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump"

Lesson #1: Always carry
Lesson #2: If needed, empty the magazine on those *******
Lesson #3: Carry spare magazines

Cue Decaf Barista Failure and Flog the Freeloader to describe self-defense as white supremacy and then explain why a bunch of leftist thug criminal ******** assaulting a motorist are the fault of
The article covers why he chose not to use a gun:

"Hall could have shot his way out but he told Larson he was reminded of Mike Strickland, the first person in Portland beaten by antifa and who pulled a gun to back off the mob. Strickland saved himself by pulling out his gun without firing a shot, but as I’ve explained in my 16 part podcast series Strickland was the one prosecuted for pulling the gun."

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Lesson #1 is stay the **** out of Portland (and other cities that are similarly allowing thugs to run the show).

If you think about it... Although it isn't right... BLM/Antifa/Leftist Loons deserve to own this country. They are the ones being proactive. They are organizing. They are winning the minds of the youth. They are making themselves heard and making the politicians bend to their will. They are fighting in the streets. They attack , violently, those that oppose.
All that is Right and Just is now wrong.
And what does our side do? What do I do? NOTHING! We sit and watch and complain, scroll though the web pages of our preferred news sources and grumble at what we read. We shake our heads in disbelief at what we see, yet keep sitting here watching tv. It's not entirely our fault. Any resistance is met with charges of some kind of ISM, embarrassing us to submission.
Some of us have our guns and food supply to take care of ourselves for a while but, that's it. Yay! the country is gone but I got enough MREs to last 12 years.

Yes, they deserve this country. I wish we didn't have to suffer along side them. I would love to laugh at their pain and suffering for what they did.

"The Brown Shirts" I've seen this before. That side of the country is lost. Any decent person will leave and they will collapse into complete chaos. The politicians are the ones who should be removed from office and imprisoned.

I feel fortunate to be living in Florida. I can tell you beyond any shadow of doubt this stuff won't be tolerated here at all. Not by our govenor, law enforcement and certainly not by our citizens.

"Hall could have shot his way out but he told Larson he was reminded of Mike Strickland, the first person in Portland beaten by antifa and who pulled a gun to back off the mob. Strickland saved himself by pulling out his gun without firing a shot, but as I’ve explained in my 16 part podcast series Strickland was the one prosecuted for pulling the gun."

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Lesson #1 is stay the **** out of Portland (and other cities that are similarly allowing thugs to run the show).
And we have a winner. The People in Portland voted for this. Now they have to live with it. Normal people should sell their stuff and move away from the shithole.

"The Brown Shirts" I've seen this before. That side of the country is lost. Any decent person will leave and they will collapse into complete chaos. The politicians are the ones who should be removed from office and imprisoned.

I feel fortunate to be living in Florida. I can tell you beyond any shadow of doubt this stuff won't be tolerated here at all. Not by our govenor, law enforcement and certainly not by our citizens.
dude. we have an Ogre down here. thankfully, that's our only albatross... but it's a huge one that is weighing us down exponentially growing day by day, hour by hour.

Your Governor kicks serious ***. Love that guy.

The problem is, Portland and cities like it (Seattle, Chicago, New York...) are SO ******* nuts that they're even driving out the "leftist light" *** hats. All THOSE people are moving to states like Montana and Wyoming due to the space and low cost of living. And bit by bit those ************* are trying to change MY state into something like theirs.

The problem is, Portland and cities like it (Seattle, Chicago, New York...) are SO ******* nuts that they're even driving out the "leftist light" *** hats. All THOSE people are moving to states like Montana and Wyoming due to the space and low cost of living. And bit by bit those ************* are trying to change MY state into something like theirs.

That and the Hollywood elites that have bought up the Jackson area, we are now stuck with a rino governor. Pisses me off.

Better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

I'm waiting for the day when someone drives a car bomb into one of these areas, covered with TRUMP stickers.

More systematic racism:

Attacking someone due to nothing more than them being Asian. Textbook example of racism. Should be a hate crime. Seems to be alot of this going on, but will it be called out? Nah.

More evidence of white supremacy. Decaf, feel free to chime in on the "existential threat" posed by white supremacists:

Exrz96GXAAAGfgk

White supremacist who beat 65-year old Asian woman outside her apartment in New York. ******* white supremacists.

iu

This white supramcist attacked an Asian woman on the subway, calling her a "diseased *****." ******* white supremacists.

iu

This white supremacist followed the Asian customer out of the bank and beat her savagely, calling her a "filthy *****." ******* white supremacists.

iu

This white supremacist is shown here attacking an elderly Asian woman ... when he was out on bail. ******* white supremacists.

iu

This screen shot is blurry, but shows another white supremacist involved in an attack on and Asian woman. ******* white supremacist.

iu

Now these goddamn white supremacists are out of control - a GANG attack on an Asian. ******* white supremacists.

So ******* glad the DOJ has announced "white supremacy" as the greatest concern for law enforcement. I mean, can you imagine ignoring all these horrible attacks and literally dozens more?

Decaf, feel free to chime in here with your "white supremacist update." Try to make it something in the 21st century ... all of the above are from the past 6 months.