• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Man wearing horse head shakes hands with horse's ***.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Frankly I'm surprised that the Secret Service let someone with a mask on get that close to the President.

Maybe they were hopeful?

Looks like Michelle got a little shorter and a little fatter. And a lot smarter.

"If I had a son..."

Here's another...

2j2bv9g.jpg

All bmti.....good stuff ya racist ********.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Is anyone that replied to this post older than 13? Just checking.

Asked the guy replying to this "post."

It's not just the immaturity... They post pics of the President with a gorilla statue ( Gee... I wonder what they're insinuating there) , refer to his wife Michelle as "moosechelle", etcetera etcetera, and then wonder why they get tagged as racists...

Just a minute. HE posed with the statue for a picture.....is he therefore racist? Referring to someone as a moose is now racist? Why don't you liberal retards just fax us the rules to your little ******* game so we can all play?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
bush_nazi.jpg

george-bush-adolf-hitler.jpg

Wanted dead or alive...can you imagine if a Conservative said this about Obama? He'd be in lock-up. It was a daily occurrence for Bush.
war-criminal-wanted.jpg

This one is epic. If it weren't for the words, Libs like RollRed, 21DipShit21,a nd PoloVisElfie would swear this guy was with the Tea Party. Notice he's calling for the murder of George Bush. Not a peep from MSNBC on this back in the day. Acceptable, Free Speech...but now...well, it's different.
IMG_2416.JPG

Bushmonkeycopy.gif

Anyone remember the shoe-throwing games at the effigy of George?
_46376326_usshoes_getty_09.jpg

Not sure this one requires explanation...
kill_president_bush_1160907728.jpg

And this is how they react when it's done to their President...they call it SATANIC hatred. SMH. Hypocrisy at its utter finest.
00-terry-jones-obama-effigy-09-12.jpg

Spike

Reaction score
Is that Harry Reid?

16x9

oneforthebus

Contributor
Reaction score
Asked the guy replying to this "post."

Just a minute. HE posed with the statue for a picture.....is he therefore racist? Referring to someone as a moose is now racist? Why don't you liberal retards just fax us the rules to your little ******* game so we can all play?

I always thought it was MOOchelle...as in moo like a cow. Is that more or less racist?

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I always thought it was MOOchelle...as in moo like a cow. Is that more or less racist?

It is not only racist, but sexist, anti-muslim, teabagging, anti-semitic, and it supports big oil.