• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Manchester bombing.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hard to say what the motive is.

https://news.google.com/news/amp?ca...ergency-services-respond-incident/#pt0-374649

Police say there are a "number of confirmed fatalities" after reports of an explosion at Manchester Arena.

Police and emergency services are responding to what authorities say is a "serious incident" at the arena, where popular singer Ariana Grande performed on Monday.

"Details of a casualty bureau will follow as soon as available," officials said on Twitter.

Is it a confirmed bombing or an accident

Chances are it wasnt an accident, but lots of things could explode at a concert

I hate all the **** ton of concerts I've gone to that bombs went off. Cause you know that's normal

Could be an electrical explosion, a gas explosion, Pyro problem, some other maintenance problem, etc etc.....Any explosion could have triggered a stampede. Like I said it was probably a terrorist attack, but there are other possibilities.

Could be an electrical explosion, a gas explosion, Pyro problem, some other maintenance problem, etc etc.....Any explosion could have triggered a stampede. Like I said it was probably a terrorist attack, but there are other possibilities.

Maybe. But

109251.front_.jpg

Two explosions one by an exit, the other by a restroom and concession concourse. Looks like nail bombs. I'm just waiting for somebody to claim responsibility now. Effie is praying it was the IRA so he can blame catholic Christianity for it.

Two explosions one by an exit, the other by a restroom and concession concourse. Looks like nail bombs. I'm just waiting for somebody to claim responsibility now. Effie is praying it was the IRA so he can blame catholic Christianity for it.

Could have been the exit sign exploding from too much light, or the potty from too much methane

I may be wrong. ******* Drake!!!

Full police statement
Greater Manchester police have confirmed that 19 people have died and around 50 are injured:

Just before 10.35pm on Monday 22 May 2017, police were called to reports of an explosion at Manchester Arena.

So far 19 people have been confirmed dead, with around 50 others injured.

This is currently being treated as a terrorist incident until police know otherwise.

We all know who did this. But let's pretend like it might be something other.

We all know who did this. But let's pretend like it might be something other.

Don't worry. PMSNBC and Rachel Madcow are wringing their sweaty little hands together hoping it was a white conservative in the UK. As with every one of these assaults. Then, when we find out Snack Bar was being shouted prior to the explosions and learn the bomber was named Mohammed or ISIS claims responsibility, they will divert attention to real news - the fake Russian scandal.

Meanwhile Liberals the planet over will address this with hashtag social media posts, and pleas for the world not to blame Islam for this violence.

The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, loving people, remember. Just 340Million of them are radicals meant to kill you and I.

Last edited:
I think it's hysterical that the talking heads still refuse to call this a terrorist attack. I don't care whether it's a white suprematist group or someone shouting something about allahu akbar, when 19 people are dead due to multiple explosions, it's terrorism.

MSM won't say this, but are certain Trump is guilty of something and should be impeached.

I'm anxious to see how Trump will respond. My ideal version goes, you kill 19 of ours, we kill 1900 or 19000 of yours. That's the only thing these people understand, but nobody else has the balls for it.

There were injuries in the "bang"....look squirrel, Trump, Russians, blah, blah, blah.

They kept referring to it as a bang in the first story I read about it. Wtf kind of avoidance is tbat?

Suicide bomber.

His name wasn't Earl. His name wasn't Seth. Promise ya that.

It's time for the Trump-led USA (a USA that now has balls again) to eradicate this political culture that asks for our tolerance, our patience, and our understanding with Islam...asking us to understand that Muslims are peaceful, loving people. It's time to face this enemy for what it is, to face the reality. This is an army 340Million radicals strong, world-wide, bent on killing western civilization as we know it. They showed tonight they will blow up little girls accompanied by their mothers at a concert. What more does it take?

People often say things like "nuclear bomb the middle east and turn it into a parking lot." It's time to care not what the PC Liberal Left thinks and go gut these cowardly ********. OFTB said it right. They kill 19? We kill 1900. Next time they kill 39. We kill 3900. And go on and on and on till they realize, they cannot win.

I'm anxious to see how Trump will respond. My ideal version goes, you kill 19 of ours, we kill 1900 or 19000 of yours. That's the only thing these people understand, but nobody else has the balls for it.

It happened in England, whats this 'our's' bullshit? Don't they have a prime minister and an army of their own? Now its our job to avenge Arianna Grande fans all over the world? GB lets those ******* in, so now its their job to either accept the new normal, or round those ******* up and expel them from their country, ALL of them.

Trump's only response should be to say, "See what happens?", re-institute the travel ban, and tell that judge in Hawaii to go **** his mother. And he should ORDER government officials to enforce the ban in spite of any adverse court rulings.

A ******* teen girl concert?

You Muslim appeasers must be proud, and we know who you are

Manchester Arena explosion: 19 killed in 'terror attack by suicide bomber' at Ariana Grande concert

Horrifying footage showed petrified children leaping over fences as they desperately tried to escape the 21,000-seat venue.

Armed officers surrounded the venue and bloodied casualties were seen being stretchered out of the concert that resembled a ‘war zone’. There were fears a ‘nail bomb’ had been used as witnesses described there being ‘nuts and bolts flying everywhere.’

manchester-1.jpg

At least 19 people confirmed dead, 50 more injured

Reports that suicide bomber behind the blast

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...orts-gunshots-explosion/#update-20170523-0053

Ariana Grande concert? I hope Tibs made it out ok.

A perfect reflection of your dark soul(s). Nothing like making a joke at the expense of dozens of dead and critically injured kids. Really tells you how low this board can go, which has been the the case these past six months or so. A sign of the times, I guess.

Last edited: