• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Manchester bombing.

Mass murder of teenage girls?

Here's what you do....go to every mosque within a 5 mile radius of the blast and drag every Imam outside, strip them, shave their beards and whip them in public until they talk.

Yeah

Manchester attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt in suicide bombing

Police said the lone male attacker, who died in the blast, detonated an improvised explosive device.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40010124

It's getting past time that we recognize Islam is a planner for war and conquest and not a religion of peace. I'm guessing there won't be too many more terror tax tolerated anywhere before country start rounding Muslims up and deporting them back to the Middle East.

Terrorists need to be taken out. So much bloodshed, so many senseless deaths.

News Update - DEBKAfile May 23, 2017, 10:48 AM (IDT)

ISIS takes responsibility for 22 deaths in Manchester Arena

The Islamic State released a video Tuesday showing a masked man claiming the suicide bombing that murdered 22 and injured 69 young music fans in the Manchester Arena. He declared: “That’s just the beginning.” The bomber detonated an explosive device in the foyer of the arena as some 21,000 music fans were leaving an Ariana Grande concert.

http://www.debka.com/newsupdate/206...-Arena?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

This makes me SICK. I am watching the news and seeing my daughter in all of the interviewed. (Meaning- it could have been my kiddo). These victims are our daughters. And they have been senselessly slaughtered. I am pissed.

I say we let some tomahawks off the chain today.

A perfect reflection of your dark soul(s). Nothing like making a joke at the expense of dozens of dead and critically injured kids. Really tells you how low this board can go, which has been the the case these past six months or so. A sign of the times, I guess.

I could have said I hope you didn't make it out. And I didn't say one thing about the victims, you stupid ****. Unwad your panties.

ISIS takes responsibility for 22 deaths in Manchester Arena

So, ultimately Obama is responsible.

Last edited:
So it was the JV squad group that did it and not the Swedes? I was wrong.

Trump's comments:

“I extend my deepest condolences to those terribly injured in this terrorist attack, and to the many killed, and the families, so many families, of the victims,” Trump said. “We stand in absolute solidarity with the people in the United Kingdom. So many young innocent people living and enjoying their lives, murdered by evil losers in life.”

“I won’t call them monsters, because they would like that term,” he continued. “They would think that’s a great name. I will call them from now on losers, because that’s what they are, they’re losers. and we’ll have more of them, but they’re losers. Just remember that.”

“This is what I’ve spent these last few days talking about during my trip overseas,” Trump said, referring to combatting terrorism. “Our society can have no tolerance for this continuation of bloodshed. We cannot stand a moment longer for the slaughter of innocent people.”

“The terrorists and extremists and those who give them aid and comfort must be driven out from our society forever,” Trump added. “This wicked ideology must be obliterated, and I mean completely obliterated, and innocent life must be protected. All civilized nations must join together to protect human life and the sacred right of our citizens to live in safety and in peace.”

LOL at calling them "Losers" 4 times!

What type of decent religion spawns this type of ideology in the first place?

That's the real question. What type of religion can't co-exist with democracy and basic freedoms and equality?

This one hits pretty hard. I'm pretty upset.

For all the appeasers of Islam, show me ONE place in the world where it succeeds in making the world a better place. Just ******* one.

It happened in England, whats this 'our's' bullshit? Don't they have a prime minister and an army of their own? Now its our job to avenge Arianna Grande fans all over the world? GB lets those ******* in, so now its their job to either accept the new normal, or round those ******* up and expel them from their country, ALL of them.

Trump's only response should be to say, "See what happens?", re-institute thne travel ban, and tell that judge in Hawaii to go **** his mother. And he should ORDER government officials to enforce the ban in spite of any adverse court rulings.

Travel bans won't stop this kind of thing, they can find citizens to do it...Omar Mateen ring a bell? And no it didn't happen here but it could have. The world needs to band together and let these people know there will be painful consequences for acts like this, and America needs to LEAD like the superpower it is again.

Yeah but, .....Timothy McVeigh.

and white christian people were terrorists to Native Americans as well... don't forget that.

I'm a native American and I get annoyed by that argument.

Bomber's name was Salman Ramadan Abedi, Muslim. Statement from ISIS:

“With Allah’s grace and support, a soldier of Khilafah managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester, in revenge for Allah’s religion, in an endeavor to terrorize the mushirkin and in response to their transgressions against the lands of the Muslims,” the statement said. “The explosive devices were detonated in the shameless concert arena, resulting in 30 Crusaders being killed and 70 others being wounded. And what comes next will be more severe on the worshipers of the Cross and their allies, by Allah’s permission. And all praises is due to Allah, Lord of the creation.”

Yeah, the religion of peace...

Condolences to the families that are affected by this. Such a sad moment for so many innocent people.

rousso.jpg

Manchester attack: Eight-year-old girl Saffie Rose Roussos named as victim of suicide bomb attacks

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/m...s-victim-of-suicide-bomb-attack-a3546426.html

A “beautiful” eight-year-old girl has been confirmed among the dead in the suicide bomb attack at an Ariana Grande concert.

Saffie Rose Roussos had been at the Manchester Arena concert with her mother and sister when the bomb went off on Monday night.

Chris Upton, headteacher at Tarleton Community Primary School, where she was a pupil, said in a statement: “Saffie was simply a beautiful little girl in every aspect of the word.

“She was loved by everyone and her warmth and kindness will be remembered fondly.

“Saffie was quiet and unassuming with a creative flair.”

He said: “News of Saffie's death in this appalling attack has come as a tremendous shock to all of us and I would like to send our deepest condolences to all of her family and friends.

"The thought that anyone could go out to a concert and not come home is heartbreaking."

saffie1.jpg

I could have said I hope you didn't make it out.
Since I'm nearly 1,300 miles from Manchester it would have been hard for me to get in - or out - of the concert.

But no worries, keep cracking jokes and being an ******* as they collect the bodies of scores of kids murdered in cold blood. We know that's how you roll, that's who you are, no class whatsoever. You've proven it time and time again with your crude and crass comments.

There is no doubt in my mind that this terrorist's attack was due to global warming.