• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Manhunt for Cleveland nutjob on killing spree.

Actually, I'm against the death penalty.

I'm of the opinion that some people, by their actions have forfeited their right to keep living. However, with the expense involved in going through the appeals process to get to the execution date versus housing/feeding these **** heads, I don't know why we bother, anymore.

He should have just shot himself to begin with and left everyone else alone. His real troubles have just begun.

So then you are anti-abortion?
Yes, absolutely. Without equivocation.

The absolutes whom you know are 100% guilty would all be shot at dawn.
And if later it turns out that somehow, some way a mistake was made and an innocent man or woman was executed, it stands to reason that the judge, jury, prosecution and of course the person who actually executed the prisoner should all be executed as well for committing the murder of an innocent person right? I mean that's the only thing that makes sense in that case.

Yes, absolutely. Without equivocation.

And if later it turns out that somehow, some way a mistake was made and an innocent man or woman was executed, it stands to reason that the judge, jury, prosecution and of course the person who actually executed the prisoner should all be executed as well for committing the murder of an innocent person right? I mean that's the only thing that makes sense in that case.

Take this guy from Cleveland for example...this is a no doubter. If we only executed the no-doubters, just think of how much space we would clear.

******* got off easy. This pisses me off. That poor man and his family had to suffer because of this mental lunatic.

Buster, I'm with you....he should have gotten the human blender. With everyone being able to walk past the blender and each got 15 seconds to say whatever they wanted to the scum bag before the executioner hit the puree button.

That's the kind of thinking that leads those crazy folks to come over here and kill indiscriminately.

They ALSO feel as though they're justified. They feel as though they have been wronged. As though their homeland has been taken away and given to someone else and that the United States supports the "usurpers".

So uh... Are they also justified in that whole "human blender thing"? Or is that just for us? I just want to be clear.

And just so there's no confusion, I'm not siding with the Muslim nut-jobs here. I'm suggesting that perhaps killing folks is in general a poor choice.

Last edited:
Obviously the consequences of our current justice system doesn't get the job done. What do we do with these wackos if they live. Rehabilitate them? Right. Let those rehabilitated ******* live in someone else's neighbirhood...not mine.

That's the kind of thinking that leads those crazy folks to come over here and kill indiscriminately.

I don't recall a time that a terrorist acted/killed because Arkansas put a convicted murderer to death.

Just saying

Obviously the consequences of our current justice system doesn't get the job done. What do we do with these wackos if they live. Rehabilitate them? Right. Let those rehabilitated ******* live in someone else's neighbirhood...not mine.

We have seen countless times what rehabilitated terrorists do when set free.

Give them a job! Give them education! Love and hug them and they will see the truth and the light and be whole again.

Pakistan%20bomb.jpg

We have seen countless times what rehabilitated terrorists do when set free.

Give them a job! Give them education! Love and hug them and they will see the truth and the light and be whole again.

Pakistan%20bomb.jpg

They understand ruthless brutality very well. They've been doing it so long it's how they show love. We should love them back without measure

They ALSO feel as though they're justified. They feel as though they have been wronged. As though their homeland has been taken away and given to someone else and that the United States supports the "usurpers".

So uh... Are they also justified in that whole "human blender thing"? Or is that just for us? I just want to be clear.

And just so there's no confusion, I'm not siding with the Muslim nut-jobs here. I'm suggesting that perhaps killing folks is in general a poor choice.

The death penalty is practically worthless as far as deterrence. It's only redeeming value is as satisfaction for those who have bloodlust and are just about as sick as this guy was.

The CONservative site that's linked to here also has a ridiculous headline "Muslim kills 12 Americans...blah....blah..."

I mean REALLY?

I dont't know if the guy was Muslim but his religion had absolutely nothing to do with this evil act. He made the old guy say "Joy Lane" before he shot him.That is the name of his ex.

And the guy is ALSO an American.....why would you say he "killed Americans"

Pathetic. Typical Reich Wing "media " douchebaggery.

I'm for ramping up the death penalty. Why take care of scum of the earth for life. **** that. I'd clear out death row in a week. The absolutes whom you know are 100% guilty would all be shot at dawn. They'd get a good breakfast and then a bullet. Much more than many of the victims of some of these dirty evil *****.

The absolutes:

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan was sentenced to death in 2013 for killing 13 people and wounding 32 others in a 2009 shooting rampage at Fort Hood. An absolute - should be dead already. No mistake - bunches of witnesses. 8 years later still alive.

James Eagan Holmes is an American convicted on 24 counts of murder and 140 counts of attempted murder for the 2012 Aurora shooting that killed 12 people and injured 70 others. Found gulty in July 2014. An absolute - should be dead already. No mistake - bunches of witnesses. 5 years later still alive.

On January 8, 2011, U.S. Representative Gabrielle Giffords and eighteen others were shot during a constituent meeting held in a supermarket parking lot in Casas Adobes, Arizona, in the Tucson metropolitan area. Six people died, including a nine-year-old girl. Jared Loughner was sentenced to seven consecutive life terms plus 140 years in prison without parole. An absolute - should be dead already. No mistake - bunches of witnesses. Don't care if he's crazy or not - can't be rehabilitated and who is going to miss him??? 6 years later still alive.

Why does the death sentence not work or deter people - crap like this. I will get a bunch of appeals (even though I am without a doubt, guilty). I am incompetent to stand trial - I can kill bunces of people and say I'm crazy - even though I took the time and effort to plan the whole thing.

In order for a punishment to have a deterrent effect, it must be:

Swift - Offenders need to associate the punishment with the violation of the law, so the punishment must occur within a short time after the offense is committed. (not 20 years later - even though you are, without a doubt, guilty)
Certain - Offenders must believe that if they are caught, there is no way to avoid the punishment (If an absolute, see examples above, you will die within a week of your apprehension. Get your will in order, have a last meal.) Oh, and i hook up my good old 5.0 'stang to a hose that goes into a sealed room you are strapped in to a gurney - you 'go to sleep' and die by carbon monoxide poisoning - nothing cruel and unusual - no bad mixture of drugs, no electric chair that goes bad, etc.)
Severe - The punishment must be serious enough to outweigh any pleasure or reward the offender will receive from committing the crime. (Death - about as serious as you can get)

This McDonald's that was his downfall is in Harborcreek, my home town. Proud of the employees there who showed some balls and helped put an end to this animal.

He took the chickenshit way out. BUT....I'm glad he's dead and he will get his in hell. ******* piece of ****.

Edited. I don't want to be a dick.

Last edited: