• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Massachusetts judge arrested for helping illegal escape ICE

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Judge_Immigration_Investigation_65108

The photograph shows Massachusetts District Court Judge Shelley M. Richmond Joseph as she left a Federal courthouse, after being charged with obstruction of justice. The judge had an illegal, who had twice before been deported, in her court on a charge of drug possession.

"Authorities say an immigration agent was in the courtroom to detain the man when he appeared in the Newton courthouse in April 2018. The Dominican man had twice been deported and had been barred from entering the U.S. until 2027, prosecutors say.

Authorities say Joseph's clerk asked the agent to leave the courtroom and told him that the suspect would be released into the courthouse lobby. Instead, after the hearing, MacGregor led the defendant downstairs to the lockup and let him out a rear door, prosecutors say.

The man was caught by immigration officials about a month later, Lelling said, and is now in immigration proceedings."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/state-ju...igration-agent?keepThis=true&caption=FOX News

Yep, cry, ***** - the law applies to you as well as to me, a nobody. I hope she spends time in jail.

Lock her up.

Make an example out of her and stop this nonsense.

Ha ha ha! Gotta love the sour face. I hope she experiences violent bulldyke rape.

What's that about no one is above the law.

Yep, cry, ***** - the law applies to you as well as to me, a nobody. I hope she spends time in jail.

If she doesn't, it will be a travesty.

If she doesn't, it will be a travesty.

One would hope so. Can you imagine the jail time you and I would face for allowing a hate-crime perpetrator walk out of jail?

But in cases like this, defendants like this judge inevitably get probation. "Not a danger to society," "She has been punished enough already." She gets no jail time, starts a book tour, and becomes wealthy.

But in cases like this, defendants like this judge inevitably get probation. "Not a danger to society," "She has been punished enough already." She gets no jail time, starts a book tour, and becomes wealthy.

Lib Playbook 101

One would hope so. Can you imagine the jail time you and I would face for allowing a hate-crime perpetrator walk out of jail?

Or making one completely up, and framing an innocent white man the the culprit. One would hope the justice system would come through.

Nahh. Set him free and put him back on his show with a raise

The punishment will be that she'll be disbarred. But then she'll probably run for office or become a top legal analyst for MSNBC

Probably ought to go and arrest the clerk that helped with this as well.

I mean, Joe Biden is on the campaign trail saying that it is our obligation to provide these law breakers with medical care. Our OBLIGATION. I mean, it doesn't take a genius to see what they are trying to do. Refuse to secure the border, campaign on incentives for more people to cross said porous border, and you can see that they are trying to change the electorate. I mean, it is a blatant subversion of the country's immigration laws. How politicians continue to get away with this **** is mind bending. And people support this ****. Unreal.