• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mayor's of Democratically run cities with problems in their streets. What gives?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Portland. Seattle. Kenosha.

I think we are seeing these politicians are caught in a catch 22. A politician's primary duty is for the safety and welfare of his citizens. Meanwhile, mob-like protesters continue the destruction of property, arson, intimidation, blocking off streets, violence etc...

These Democratic Mayors must choose between letting the police and national guard clean up the mess ( At the risk of alienating their voting base ) or doing as little as possible.

I think we have reached the point where these Democratic mayor's political affiliation has taken precedence over the city's safety and well-being, and that's sad.

How did it come to this?

The Portland mayor had to flee his residence.

Have you been in a medically induced coma you just woke up from?

All political. The end justifies the means,no matter what. They could give two ***** about the country.

Have you ever seen a team tank for a draft pick? That's what the Dem mayors are doing. Let their city burn, hope Biden gets elected, then as the Fed for billions to rebuild and wipe out the debts that they racked up over decades.

These Democratic Mayors must choose between letting the police and national guard clean up the mess ( At the risk of alienating their voting base ) or doing as little as possible.

I think we have reached the point where these Democratic mayor's political affiliation has taken precedence over the city's safety and well-being, and that's sad.

I think you answered your own question. The riots are likely organized by Organizing For America, which is Obama, and financed by Uncle George.

the thing is unless you watch Fox or read Breitbart or god forbid live in one of the Cities, you dont get an idea of how bad it is. if the average American knew exactly what is going on with these "Mostly peaceful protests) The Dems would be voted out of office at all levels.

Have you ever seen a team tank for a draft pick? That's what the Dem mayors are doing. Let their city burn, hope Biden gets elected, then as the Fed for billions to rebuild and wipe out the debts that they racked up over decades.

It's never been THIS bad.

Obviously, and it's getting to the boiling point, but this has been going on for like two months now. Now the Marxist radicals are really focusing on terrorizing people just going out to dinner with their families and are literally going to their homes to terrorize them. Law enforcement have been hamstrung and are being harrassed and vilified to the point that they're going to either completely tune out or do something that's just going to continue to fuel the agitators fires. It's already happening with police having to use deadly force with people who've gone completely bonkers.

It's a lose/lose for regular citizens who just want to live in peace. And sadly, it looks like it may just be the beginning.

"Order from chaos"that leads to the light from darkness?I would hope that is the path.

Or, the powers-that-be create the problems or allow them to boil IE stand down for maximum chaos in order to implement planned and prescribed "solutions" always in the form of more control over our lives and less freedom.

Last edited:
Or, the powers-that-be create the problems or allow them to boil IE stand down for maximum chaos in order to planned and prescribed "solutions" always in the form of more control over our lives and less freedom.

That's what I'm seeing. Well actually have been seeing since before Trump was sworn into office. It all points in the direction of the former president and his handlers.

"Fundamental change is coming America" -BS

They're doing a bang up job thus far.

Obviously, and it's getting to the boiling point, but this has been going on for like two months now. Now the Marxist radicals are really focusing on terrorizing people just going out to dinner with their families and are literally going to their homes to terrorize them. Law enforcement have been hamstrung and are being harrassed and vilified to the point that they're going to either completely tune out or do something that's just going to continue to fuel the agitators fires. It's already happening with police having to use deadly force with people who've gone completely bonkers.

It's a lose/lose for regular citizens who just want to live in peace. And sadly, it looks like it may just be the beginning.

Boiling point is right. The mayor in Portland had to flee his residency.

Get a load of this:

[h=1]Portland mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone declares she supports Antifa![/h]https://news.yahoo.com/portland-mayoral-candidate-sarah-iannarone-005912625.html

Boiling point is right. The mayor in Portland had to flee his residency.

Get a load of this:

[h=1]Portland mayoral candidate Sarah Iannarone declares she supports Antifa![/h]https://news.yahoo.com/portland-mayoral-candidate-sarah-iannarone-005912625.html

I support the complete and total decimation of them. I'd also execute those funding it.

I would authorize the police use of deadly force on anyone who is seen launching anything at police that can cause serious injury or death. This includes fireworks, or any other incendiary device. This also includes the use of lasers to blind police.

I would authorize the police use of deadly force on anyone who is seen launching anything at police that can cause serious injury or death. This includes fireworks, or any other incendiary device. This also includes the use of lasers to blind police.

While I agree to a point, I almost think that's what their end game is to sway the election.

Fire hoses would be entertaining though.

The trouble is these are not normal people. Now they have weapons. I'd rather see laws change to make shooting fireworks or lasers at police felony charges. Arrest them, put them in a remote jail and take away their right to vote.

The trouble is these are not normal people. Now they have weapons. I'd rather see laws change to make shooting fireworks or lasers at police felony charges. Arrest them, put them in a remote jail and take away their right to vote.

We saw what happened when Trump made it a 10 year jail sentence for toppling a statue.

Normal people. Lol. There isn’t “normal people” leading them, that’s the ducking problem. The police in these cities are handcuffed by their governors. I guarantee *******-T they had training on “be nice” don’t do ****, ...etc. so now on top of trying to do your job and COME ******* HOME, you have to play the social warrior bs. **** that.

I have many family that serve or have. Their wives want them out. You don’t see this **** when the local governs and the like support the police.

Normal people. Lol. There isn’t “normal people” leading them, that’s the ducking problem. The police in these cities are handcuffed by their governors. I guarantee *******-T they had training on “be nice” don’t do ****, ...etc. so now on top of trying to do your job and COME ******* HOME, you have to play the social warrior bs. **** that.

I have many family that serve or have. Their wives want them out. You don’t see this **** when the local governs and the like support the police.

Bingo! That is all 110% on their local government and it's all political. Trouble is they won't be able to turn this off if it goes on much longer.

This would never happen in a million years in my county and the surrounding counties. 1.Our police would put them down. 2. We would never allow them to be overrun. 3. If the police didn't put them down,the citizens would and with overwhelming firepower.

I'm actually shocked citizens haven't raised absolute hell to put this to an end. They're either scared or have become complacent in how things are going to be.