• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mayor's of Democratically run cities with problems in their streets. What gives?

Bingo!

I'm actually shocked citizens haven't raised absolute hell to put this to an end. They're either scared or have become complacent in how things are going to be.

Or, when it is happening, it is ignored by the media.

These animals only understand violence. We either stand up to them or cave.

You choose. You must choose.

I'm actually shocked citizens haven't raised absolute hell to put this to an end. They're either scared or have become complacent in how things are going to be.

I think it might be a little more complicated than that. I'm sure they're scared, but being the practical and critical-thinking people we know our fellow hard-working, God & family-loving patriotic brothers and sisters are, they're either terrified of an internal war where they potentially have so much more to lose than the maggot opposition, or they may not be entirely privy on the rights of civilian militias and may be worried about potential jail-time(?):

10 U.S. Code § 246 - Militia: composition and classes

(a)The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b)The classes of the militia are—
(1)the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2)the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Now that age condition listed for the organized militia, does that also apply to the unorganized militia for one? I and many others may need to get caught up on some reading.

While I agree to a point, I almost think that's what their end game is to sway the election.

Fire hoses would be entertaining though.

Fire hoses would evoke images of the 60s civil rights marches, and wouldn't be prudent. The media propagandists would immediately run with the old footage....guaranteed.

It would be entertaining though.

I think it might be a little more complicated than that. I'm sure they're scared, but being the practical and critical-thinking people we know our fellow hard-working, God & family-loving patriotic brothers and sisters are, they're either terrified of an internal war where they potentially have so much more to lose than the maggot opposition, or they may not be entirely privy on the rights of civilian militias and may be worried about potential jail-time(?):

Now that age condition listed for the organized militia, does that also apply to the unorganized militia for one? I and many others may need to get caught up on some reading.

This isn't some spontaneous organic action. It's organized funded and growing bolder by the day. I'm going to check into militia organizing myself.

I understand normal people do not want to break the law. If you have local elected officials basically giving the ok for this sort of brown shirt activity, you may very well be afraid they lock you up for trying to put an end to it.

At some point people need to man up . I'd personally like to find out the people organizing and funding it. You take out the head and the body dies.

I have a really good idea of who is behind it. I'm sure our intelligence community does as well.

This isn't some spontaneous organic action. It's organized funded and growing bolder by the day. I'm going to check into militia organizing myself.

I understand normal people do not want to break the law. If you have local elected officials basically giving the ok for this sort of brown shirt activity, you may very well be afraid they lock you up for trying to put an end to it.

At some point people need to man up . I'd personally like to find out the people organizing and funding it. You take out the head and the body dies.

I have a really good idea of who is behind it. I'm sure our intelligence community does as well.

The people of Portland are funding it.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...me-antifa-rioters-destroying-the-city-n887361

Why don't the authorities root them out with well planned evictions at 10am while they are sleeping off their highs?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Why don't the authorities root them out with well planned evictions at 10am while they are sleeping off their highs?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Because the DAs in those Dem strongholds have made the decision to not press charges. One guy in Portland has been arrested 4x in as many weeks. Arrests are being made when federal offenses can be charged. The DOJ is on the case to see who is organizing and funding this mess.Don't be surprised if it is the CCP.

Why hasn't the New York times investigated who is behind all of this? Oh, never-ending, they accept money from the Chinese.

The new york times is the American equivalent of the China Global news.

last election cycle, Soros changed his tactic, and spent far more money on local jobs like DA and mayor races. We are seeing that rotten fruit now.

The D.A.'s in NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Portland all took massive campaign donations from Soros organizations and way outspent their opponents.

The D.A.'s in NYC, Philadelphia, Chicago, and Portland all took massive campaign donations from Soros organizations and way outspent their opponents.

Foreign donations, whether prime or public, should be illegal or capped at a very small amount. Why let China, or any other nation, buy our politicians?

We are in serious trouble if Biden wins the election. Hsi Quid Puo Quo ways are well known.

Normal people. Lol. There isn’t “normal people” leading them, that’s the ducking problem. The police in these cities are handcuffed by their governors. I guarantee *******-T they had training on “be nice” don’t do ****, ...etc. so now on top of trying to do your job and COME ******* HOME, you have to play the social warrior bs. **** that.

I have many family that serve or have. Their wives want them out. You don’t see this **** when the local governs and the like support the police.

Who's voting these jokers in? Like I said not normal people. These mayors or Governors Won't act. To do so would upset their voting base. It's a huge problem.

My brother is a defense attorney, He says 90% of the cops are afraid to act these days, as a results arrests are way down Agreed, without support of the governors, police are marginalized.

Dems get voted into these big cities because they kick back public funds to the unions. They also give tax levies and waivers to some of the big businesses. Just think of all the unions in NY. They are massive. International union of painters and allied trade, united federation of teachers, District council of carpenters, American federation of state, county and municipal employees and many many many more.

Foreign donations, whether prime or public, should be illegal or capped at a very small amount. Why let China, or any other nation, buy our politicians?

We are in serious trouble if Biden wins the election. Hsi Quid Puo Quo ways are well known.

Technically they're not foreign. He creates groups here to launder his money. This is a guy who nearly bankrupted the Bank of England and took England with it 20 years ago because they pissed him off.