• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

MD School shooting

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...med-officer-ends-attack/ar-BBKsWWG?li=BBnb7Kz

March 20 (Reuters) - A student shot and critically wounded two fellow students at a Maryland high school on Tuesday morning before exchanging fire with a campus security officer, who ended the attack by wounding the shooter, the county sheriff said.

The school day had barely begun when the student, who has not been identified, shot a male student and a female student at Great Mills High School in St. Mary's County before the campus security officer intervened, county Sheriff Timothy Cameron told NBC's Washington affiliate.

All three students were in critical condition at hospitals.

Shooter is dead, thanks to a resource officer that didn't ***** up when it mattered. Saved who knows how many kids.

If more school shooters quickly ended up dead, there would be less school shooters.

Yeah, well...but, he should have....um...guns are bad...he just got lucky. - Libs

Some reports right now are this was a domestic dispute (or as much "domestic" as you can get in high school romances). The girl might have been his only target and the 2nd casualty was minor and not intended.

Glad the cop did what was right and run towards the gunfire. Certainly will continue the trend now of having armed police or ex-military in schools but that just becomes one more thing schools have to pay for.

Someone's son, brother, grandchild is dead. And I don't feel the slightest bit bad about it.

Someone's son, brother, grandchild is dead. And I don't feel the slightest bit bad about it.

and likely, after graduation or drop-out, one less mouth for taxpayers to feed, clothe and house in confinement.

Reactions: MTC
March 20 (Reuters) - A student shot and critically wounded two fellow students at a Maryland high school on Tuesday morning before exchanging fire with a campus security officer, who ended the attack by wounding the shooter, the county sheriff said.

Ohhhh, that campus security officer is going to be in trouuuuuble.

Protocol mandates that he hide behind a concrete wall and wait for 3 more officers to join him in hiding, until sufficient back-up - i.e., somebody else - arrives. Duhhh.

He'll most likely get sued by the kid's family....which should get thrown out of court in 2 seconds if they ever expect anyone to intervene like this again and save lives.

The way you all make up the narrative to suit your agenda is beyond laughable. How about the narrative where the shooter was carrying a handgun instead of a high capacity magazine on a military style assault weapon and then the law enforcement had opportunity to engage and neutralize.

The way you all make up the narrative to suit your agenda is beyond laughable. How about the narrative where the shooter was carrying a handgun instead of a high capacity magazine on a military style assault weapon and then the law enforcement had opportunity to engage and neutralize.
We all await your version of reality and history, because you are the lens that others need to make sense of hard to understand global events.

Please enlighten.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'm sure you knew you can get magazines that hold more than 10 rounds for a handgun right? An out of the blue example might be a 32 round magazine that fits a Glock 17. I'm also sure you know that the very glock 17 can fire rounds just as quickly as the scary "military style assault weapon", right?

LOL - fake news. this didnt happen. if it did, it would be plastered all over every MSM website while every talking head screeched and Jimmy Kimmel cried.

I agree this shooting never happened. Why? Because students here participated in the recent walkout and I was told that protest and marches solve everything.

LOL - fake news. this didnt happen. if it did, it would be plastered all over every MSM website while every talking head screeched and Jimmy Kimmel cried.

One additional positive is that this ******* idiot won't get the chance...whether alive or dead....for the media to make him into a national celebrity with a huge kill count to encourage other mentally ill teenagers to emulate by shooting up their own schools. Thankfully he ate a bullet before he could do more damage.

I'm sure you knew you can get magazines that hold more than 10 rounds for a handgun right? An out of the blue example might be a 32 round magazine that fits a Glock 17. I'm also sure you know that the very glock 17 can fire rounds just as quickly as the scary "military style assault weapon", right?

Was he carrying a 32 round magazine and spraying bullets indiscriminately. I dont think so. But thanks for making my point. Long guns dont really compare to handguns in terms of accuracy or killing power.
Weve had mass shootings in Canada. Usually like the Ottawa terrorist attack or tge Laloche school shooting , normal hunting rifles with regular magazines. 3 or 4 dead. Not 17-20. Only one was in Quebec way back at a post secondary. Military assault rifle. Many dead.

You've never served in the military or been anywhere near a fire fight. Under 25 m you're well with inside the range envelope of any service pistol that the military or law enforcement uses. Sometimes you're out gunned, you still moving close and engage your target.

You missed his entire point. You can get 30+ round mags for hand guns. With a quick youtube video guide you can make that handgun shoot those 30+ rounds in 3 seconds. You can also conceal that handgun easier than say a AR-15. I think his point was any nut job that wants to kill people can, no matter what gun laws are out there. You can also get large capacity mags for regular hunting rifles like a .30-06.

You missed his entire point. You can get 30+ round mags for hand guns. With a quick youtube video guide you can make that handgun shoot those 30+ rounds in 3 seconds. You can also conceal that handgun easier than say a AR-15. I think his point was any nut job that wants to kill people can, no matter what gun laws are out there. You can also get large capacity mags for regular hunting rifles like a .30-06.

Im glad someone got it. Clearly, too much thinking for Sack.

Im glad someone got it. Clearly, too much thinking for Sack.

I would tell the shooter's mama that she raised a psycho and I'm glad he got shot dead before he could kill anyone.

The US is the only place in the world that has guns and crazy people. Ok. The type of gun has nothing to do with it. Because the rest of the world has just as many school/mass shootings. They are putting an armed police officer at my kids school today and considering arming teachers. Oh wait. They are not.

The US is the only place in the world that has guns and crazy people. Ok. The type of gun has nothing to do with it. Because the rest of the world has just as many school/mass shootings. They are putting an armed police officer at my kids school today and considering arming teachers. Oh wait. They are not.

Lots of mass shootings in other parts of the world, just that it's almost always Muslims doing the shooting so it doesn't get talked about.

Was he carrying a 32 round magazine and spraying bullets indiscriminately. I dont think so. But thanks for making my point. Long guns dont really compare to handguns in terms of accuracy or killing power.
Weve had mass shootings in Canada. Usually like the Ottawa terrorist attack or tge Laloche school shooting , normal hunting rifles with regular magazines. 3 or 4 dead. Not 17-20. Only one was in Quebec way back at a post secondary. Military assault rifle. Many dead.

The VA Tech shooter used handguns and multiple magazines. It doesn't take long to switch out magazines and start shooting again.

If I shot every girl who turned me down for a date in high school I'd be a damned mass murderer.

Reactions: MTC
We raised the drinking age to 21 because it was the under 21 group getting into a lot of drinking and driving accidents and
sometimes killing innocent people. Same thing should apply to guns. Many of them aren't mature enough and take to violence
for perceived grievances with a lot of theses grievances happening at school. Raise the purchase age to 21 and hold parents and other
adults responsible if kids access their guns to commit crimes or violence.