• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Media Wars! - Tamron Hall walks away from ‘Today’ over Megyn Kelly

Spike

Reaction score
Black flight?

hall-kelly.jpg

Tamron Hall’s decision to leave NBC News after her show was axed to make way for new star Megyn Kelly sent shockwaves through the TV world — and a 30 Rock insider told Page Six Hall walked away leaving “multiple millions” on the table.

“Tamron was offered a multi-year, multi-million dollar deal to stay at the ‘Today’ show and she turned it down,” the insider said. “People inside NBC were shocked. They expected her to stay,” a source said.

Hall’s relationship with NBC soured when the network canceled her top-rated morning show “Today’s Take,” which she co-hosted with Al Roker, to create a slot for Kelly. Hall found out she was being ousted minutes before she went on-air last Friday. “She was devastated to get the news. It was almost an Ann Curry moment live again on TV. It was surreal,” another insider told us.

Staffers have been buzzing about Andy Lack’s decision to replace “Today’s” first black female anchor with Kelly.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/01/tamro...-kelly/?_ga=1.137094832.1403802683.1485892376

Staffers have been buzzing about Andy Lack’s decision to replace “Today’s” first black female anchor with Kelly.

Before ya know it......

pKGXxHd.png

Worst business decision since Budweiser pushed gay marriage commercials during football games.

Megyn is toxic. What target audience do they think she will bring to NBC?

Black flight?

hall-kelly.jpg

Tamron Hall’s decision to leave NBC News after her show was axed to make way for new star Megyn Kelly sent shockwaves through the TV world — and a 30 Rock insider told Page Six Hall walked away leaving “multiple millions” on the table.

“Tamron was offered a multi-year, multi-million dollar deal to stay at the ‘Today’ show and she turned it down,” the insider said. “People inside NBC were shocked. They expected her to stay,” a source said.

Hall’s relationship with NBC soured when the network canceled her top-rated morning show “Today’s Take,” which she co-hosted with Al Roker, to create a slot for Kelly. Hall found out she was being ousted minutes before she went on-air last Friday. “She was devastated to get the news. It was almost an Ann Curry moment live again on TV. It was surreal,” another insider told us.

http://pagesix.com/2017/02/01/tamro...-kelly/?_ga=1.137094832.1403802683.1485892376

Hit 1, hit 1-A

You knew it was coming......the race card!

Tamron Hall Exit Bashed as ‘Whitewashing,’ Black Journalist Group Tells NBC

The National Association of Black Journalists has requested a meeting with NBC News to discuss the exit of Tamron Hall and what it called the “whitewashing” of the network’s “Today” morning show with plans to replace Hall and Al Roker as co-hosts of the 9 a.m. hour with former Fox News anchor Megyn

http://www.thewrap.com/tamron-hall-megyn-kelly-today-show-nbc-black-journalists-whitewashing/

Nobody turns down millions unless they have something else already lined up. I won't be surprised if another network signs her for more so they can smear NBC as being for white people.

But... They didn't fire her. She quit. Am I missing something?

How does the N.A.B.J. get all mad cause she quit?

You knew it was coming......the race card!

Tamron Hall Exit Bashed as ‘Whitewashing,’ Black Journalist Group Tells NBC

The National Association of Black Journalists has requested a meeting with NBC News to discuss the exit of Tamron Hall and what it called the “whitewashing” of the network’s “Today” morning show with plans to replace Hall and Al Roker as co-hosts of the 9 a.m. hour with former Fox News anchor Megyn

http://www.thewrap.com/tamron-hall-megyn-kelly-today-show-nbc-black-journalists-whitewashing/

How can the wonderfully Liberal NBC be racist?

Big mistake. I don't want that weirdo doing my news.

I only watched her show once and immediately decided the hype was misplaced. I haven't bothered since. It will probably backfire on them big time.