• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mel Blount foundation roasts Bill

Would love to find the whole video,this little tidbit will have to do for now.

Not sure, but I couldn’t get anything to play. Is this just a screen shot?

Thanks Steelmann, I’ll search the web and see if I can find anything (later when I get home from work)

Salute the nation

Thanks Steelmann, I’ll search the web and see if I can find anything (later when I get home from work)

Salute the nation
It worked for me just talking about Bill not the actual roast.

Salute the nation
Just tried it…works for me. I’ve got too much time on my hands right now. Jackhammered a piece of concrete on to my foot. It’s quite a bit bigger than it used to be. The womans beach volleyball in the Olympics helped the day go by yesterday. The Brazilian and One of the Canadian teams …..yum,yum.

OK, it worked for me as well, maybe I didn't give it enough time to load or something ???

Good watch though.

Salute the nation

Did they say Chuck Noll was a part of it? He passed in 2014, this is more recent than that. Maybe they had a vid of him?

Did they say Chuck Noll was a part of it? He passed in 2014, this is more recent than that. Maybe they had a vid of him?
they said "In previous years"...they also said the 'late' Franco Harris.

they said "In previous years"...they also said the 'late' Franco Harris.
Yea but when it came to Noll they just said "roasters included" without saying he had passed. Just an error, I'm nit picking.