• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Melania and Barron Trump WON'T move to the White House so he can finish school in NY

Till the end of his school year? How dare a mother choose to stay with her son.

Indeed, that is a horse of a different color.

Bomma says He's staying in D.C. so His kids don't have to change schools.

He will be supported for the rest of his life with a generous pension paid for by the taxpayer, so I suspect he is more interested in staying near the government tit he feeds off.

He's staying because he can't get over the fact he actually has to leave.

I think the schooling is just the excuse so Melania doesn't have to leave. The Trumps could afford tutors for a few months.
He's being schooled for a job in the family business anyway, not an actual job.

The first lady position is actually hard work and thankless. Do you think someone that hasn't worked and has servants waiting on her,
wants to do that. After schools out, something will come up that will keep her in NY permanently.

WHY is this a story? WHY?

because the leftist media scum will try to turn anything they don't approve of into a "story"

They HATE the idea a successful woman still places being a mother before work.

Why don't they report Melania makes Barron breakfast and takes him to school every morning. Picks him up and makes his lunch.....EVERY DAY.

Barron has never had a nanny.

32FC2D6B00000578-3530938-Barron_the_youngest_of_Trump_s_five_children_has_made_at_least_o-a-92_1460171900688.jpg

Not one mention of all the trips Michelle took all over the place, separate planes and trips for show...

Imagine that, Liberal media at its best again.

Trump should tell the media to STFU and just pay the million dollars a day it will cost.

I'm willing to bet that the secret service are so damn happy they don't have to be around Clinton as much as they would have had to be.

/she will still have SS around her, but not at he same capacity as if she were POtUS