• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mexican army crosses border into Arizona and fires on US citizens. Bomma's pissed.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
It's hard to forget when you tell us twice.

;-)

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Don't forget the negative economic impact of all those "successful" operations when the DEA confiscates 2,500 pounds, wait -- 1,800, I mean, 700 --- no, no no it was only 200 pounds of stank.

Weird how they never, ever, have a raid with quality product.

Yikes, I pulled a Steelerlyn!

Rod Farva

Reaction score
Good thing I'm not running ****. They cry that we took some of their country? *************'d be wailing when I didn't stop the troops until they got to Guatemala.....maybe.

I'd show them how to cash in on all that beautiful beach frontage, climate and oil. There wouldn't be a poor ****** left that didn't want to be poor if and when I decided we were leaving.

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe then I'd go to that **** hole of a place. Oops did I day that.

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Libtard on the local CBS affiliate here said the Mexicans apologized for the helicopter incident, so all is good.

Spike

Reaction score
Texas says...Bus them all to California!

Feds to San Diego: Migrant families coming

In an effort to process the flood of migrants arriving daily from Central America, the U.S. Department of Customs and Border Protection announced Friday that it will begin moving undocumented migrant families from South Texas to San Diego and El Centro.

The agency is preparing “to transfer adults with children from the Rio Grande Valley to the Laredo and El Paso Sectors in Texas and San Diego and El Centro Sectors in California,” it said in a statement.

“The movement will allow the U.S. Border Patrol in less congested areas to assist in processing family units from South Texas where we are seeing an influx of migrants crossing the border.”

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/jun/27/migrant-families-texas-san-diego-transfer/

--------------------

Wouldn't it be cheaper to bus them back over the border?

or build a fence a 3 y/o toddler can't climb?

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be cheaper to bus them back over the border?

or build a fence a 3 y/o toddler can't climb?

I was thinkin' along those same lines but maybe a train instead. If we add a bunch of box cars to a couple dozen trains, we can keep a constant flow of "immigrants" goin' south. We might have to arm the convoys against Mexican helicopters but at least the interlopers would be back where they started.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinkin' along those same lines but maybe a train instead. If we add a bunch of box cars to a couple dozen trains, we can keep a constant flow of "immigrants" goin' south. We might have to arm the convoys against Mexican helicopters but at least the interlopers would be back where they started.

Weird how Mexico doesn't seem to care when some of these folks cross their southern border. If the US of A started to shipp'em back, it would be interesting to watch.

You know, another thing to do would be to ship them all, in plane loads, to Palestine, to Iraq, to Sudan, to Detroit, etc. so that folks coming across might actually regret their decision.

Imagine that, a convoy of Blackhawk choppers land in an isolated part of Iraq, or Dearborn, and boom, 100 new South American immigrants to help the cause.

SteelChip

Contributor
Reaction score
Now that you bring it up, there are a lot of empty buildings and empty lots with grass needin' cut up there in Detroit. It will be easier to adapt to bein' without water when you just spent a week walkin' across a desert too.

Imagine that, a convoy of Blackhawk choppers land in Dearborn, and boom, 100 new South American immigrants to help the cause.

Bwahahahaha

USDA#1

Forefather
Reaction score
Weird how Mexico doesn't seem to care when some of these folks cross their southern border.
but they do...been lucky(?) enough to have met some Guat's and Sal's down here in SoFlo, the Mexicans WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT let them across to STAY IN MEXICO...

look, I got nothing against LEGAL immigration...I've been lucky enough to travel to some pretty cool faraway lands, on my own dollar, not Uncle Sammy's....you think I could stay just cos I wanted to?....no ****** way....had to be all nice 'n legal.

or get ****** depo'd....

I don't see the problem.

our government is ****** on this....and the (D)'s couldn't pull it off without implicit, or other, consent from the (R)'s, so don't run that boo on me, please.

seal the borders...establish quota's, like the rest of the world.

Spike

Reaction score
seal the borders...establish quota's, like the rest of the world.

Let the Immigration Wars begin!

Not in our back-yard!

Buses carrying undocumented immigrants return to San Diego County

Murrieta, Calif. - Three buses carrying 140 undocumented immigrants are heading back to San Diego County after being met by angry protesters at the Murrieta Border Patrol facility Tuesday afternoon

7-1kabcprotest-jpg.jpg

The group was flown from Texas to San Diego Tuesday morning and quickly boarded buses bound for the facility. They arrived in Murrieta shortly after 2 p.m.

A group of protesters waving American Flags actually blocked the buses from entering the Border Patrol facility. Residents were lining the street early Tuesday morning with signs, one of which read, 'Return to Sender'.

After the protesters intervened, the buses turned around and drove away from the facility..... confirmed the buses are on their way back to San Diego County.

http://www.kesq.com/news/first-wave-of-illegal-immigrants-land-in-california/26750176