• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michael Brown's mother loses bid for seat on City Council

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Lezley McSpadden finished 3rd out of 3 candidates after entering the race for a seat on the City Counsel for Ferguson, Missouri. Before the election, McSpadden said, ""I wanted to go back and do something right in a place that did something so very wrong to my son."

No word yet on her plans to pay for the damage she and her family helped inspire as boneheaded losers burnt down their city. Also no word yet on what McSpadden plans on doing to compensate the next-to-last victim of the "Gentle Giant's" beneficence:

Mike-Brown-called-robbery-suspect-in-police-report.jpg

I hope she pays "reparations ". But she won't do that.

she hasnt yet filed a suit calling the election racist?

She musta really sucked.

Wait....which one is this? St. Louis? New York? Sanford? McKeesport???

Wait....which one is this? St. Louis? New York? Sanford? McKeesport???

I think this is the mother of the toddler who was innocently skipping along the sidewalk, sipping tea and tasting the rainbow until an evil white man snuck up behind him and shot him in cold blood. The victim slightly resembled Obama, if Obama had a penis.

I think this is the mother of the toddler who was innocently skipping along the sidewalk, sipping tea and tasting the rainbow until an evil white man snuck up behind him and shot him in cold blood. The victim slightly resembled Obama, if Obama had a penis.

Nope, this is the "gentle giant" in Ferguson, Missouri, who was peacefully walking in the middle of the street (after gently stealing from and roughing up a storekeeper), and who gently tried to pull the gun away from a violent, racist cop simply as a means of self-protection, and who was then MURDERED by the police officer as he was jogging towards the officer to give him a hug.

And maybe a couple of the smokes he stole as he was shoving the racist shopkeeper, who refused to allow a few smokes as reparations.

Shes also the person who roughed up and robbed the gentle giants grandmother who was selling tshirts making money off of her infamous grandsons "legacy".

Ferguson should get reparations from her.