• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michael Sam, Tim Tebow and free speech

SteelerFan448

Forefather
Reaction score
Will I be ridiculed for agreeing with this article?

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

The PC police are watching. You may condemn and ridicule Christians. Embrace and accept gays though. Got it?

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score

They'll just have to throw stones at BOTH of us. I agree whole-heartedly with the author of the article.

While I choose to love everyone as my neighbor, like Christ - yes, even my haters here too - I find it appalling that at every turn, on every show, etc...we are presented with this new "same sex lifestyle".

It's not ok to force this on us...

DBS1970

I hate you all and I blame Ark for that.
Contributor
Reaction score
Add my name to the list. Sam or Tebow should be able to do what ever they want so long as it harms no one else. The fact that you can disparage one while the other is protected from any criticism is a blatant double standard.

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Just wait until Sam gets cut, the PC police will be out in full force screaming he didn't get a fair shot because he sucks dick.

Tebow was laughed at non stop when he was cut. Although he has a pretty decent NFL resume.

Southern Steeler

Reaction score
Outstanding article. Spot on.

The overriding issue is not that people want to be gay. It's the notion that regular people are somehow trying to be forced to accept it as "ok". That will NEVER happen. Ever. I will fight that till my last breath. I refuse to be told what to think.

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's a question- will the Rams feel pressure to keep Sam and NOT cut him if he doesn't make the grade? You all know the backlash would happen should Sam get cut...."The Rams and the NFL are homophobic because they cut Sam." "The Rams cut Sam because he is gay."

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Outstanding article. Spot on.

The overriding issue is not that people want to be gay. It's the notion that regular people are somehow trying to be forced to accept it as "ok". That will NEVER happen. Ever. I will fight that till my last breath. I refuse to be told what to think.

And what of the kids in the public ejumacation system?

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm all for the same sex lifestyle as long as both chicks are hot and its available via online video.

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score

That is the problem. They don't give a **** about our generation. It's those up and coming. From 93% of reporters/media identifying as Liberal and schools by and large run by Liberals, our kids are inundated with this garbage daily on TV and at school. It's truly a fight for mind share. Speak to them at home, and often.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Great article.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Hineswardkickedurpanzyass

Reaction score
Bryant McKinnie just read this thread and thought to himself "they do that **** for free on the internet? damnnnnn"

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Here's a question- will the Rams feel pressure to keep Sam and NOT cut him if he doesn't make the grade? You all know the backlash would happen should Sam get cut...."The Rams and the NFL are homophobic because they cut Sam." "The Rams cut Sam because he is gay."
Yes. Barring injury, he will remain on the team no matter how bad he is in camp. Which means another presumably straight player will get cut, having been discriminated against due to his sexual orientation.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score

That is the problem. They don't give a **** about our generation. It's those up and coming. From 93% of reporters/media identifying as Liberal and schools by and large run by Liberals, our kids are inundated with this garbage daily on TV and at school. It's truly a fight for mind share. Speak to them at home, and often.

I emphasize to my son to think for himself and not become a sheep. The more often I point out the liberal media absurdities the more his eyes open

Hey, teacher, leave them kids alone!

hamster

Pronouns: Your lordship
Contributor
Reaction score
I'll make a prediction. At some point in the future, we will be seeing Sam plastered all over the media, saying how he was never really given a fair shake, his teammates were mean to him, the fans hated him, etc. The media will fawn all over him. However, it will be pretty evident to the average football fan that he never really played up to NFL standards.