• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michael Sam, Tim Tebow and free speech

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. Barring injury, he will remain on the team no matter how bad he is in camp. Which means another presumably straight player will get cut, having been discriminated against due to his sexual orientation.

Vicious circle....all in the name of PC.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
Can I please ask the non-PC folks here to vote in the next dozen or so elections, and buy stock in the major news outlets? Millions of conservatives stayed home last time, and it cost us.

bmoritz

Reaction score
Djfan, I hate to say it, but I don't think voting means anything anymore. Look at the rampant fraud in the past Presidential election: entire districts literally voting 100% for Obama, more votes for Obama than registered voters, etc., and not a damn thing was done about it. We are no longer the United States of America. The Constitution has been shredded, and not enough people give a crap. I fear it's too late.

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
Yes. Barring injury, he will remain on the team no matter how bad he is in camp. Which means another presumably straight player will get cut, having been discriminated against due to his sexual orientation.

I think Sam may survive an early cut, but people will see how he plays in the preseason. If he stinks then he stinks and people around the country will be able to tell. Other than being gay he does have a good football pedigree so you cant dismiss that either. Sure he was terrible at the combine, but JJ wasnt much better and he was our #1 pick. Although I do think Sam made a good business choice. He probably knew making a team was a long shot and by getting his name out there will create some $$$ making choices.

Rod Farva

Reaction score
At that age do any of you heteros think showering with a room full of hot chicks would have led to involuntary boners? Just wondering what happens if that situation "arises."

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
At that age do any of you heteros think showering with a room full of hot chicks would have led to involuntary boners? Just wondering what happens if that situation "arises."

After seeing his boyfriend on TV I'm thinking that a room full of muscular and mostly black men are not his type.

*Audio NSFW*

Last edited:

Yinzerlyn

Contributor
Reaction score
Sam's boyfriend is the grandson of a well known KC mob boss. So there is always that "Offer the Rams can't refuse" for cutting Sam....

Tim Steelersfan

Flog's Daddy
Contributor
Reaction score
After seeing his boyfriend on TV I'm thinking that a room full of muscular and mostly black men are not his type.

I love that logic. "Hey, I'm only attracted to brunettes. There's no reason not to let me shower with all of the hot naked blondes and gingers. They're not my type."