• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michelle Obama, good riddance.

Women aspire to have arms like her. Or so say personal trainers. I'm not kidding. I'll pass on looking like a male pro wrestler, thank you.

Her arms are bigger than Barry's. She does have some masculine features. Never really paid attention to how built she is. But damn!

Her arms are bigger than Barry's. She does have some masculine features. Never really paid attention to how built she is. But damn!

She's built alright.....LIKE A MAN.

Reactions: MTC
I watched her interview with Oprah. She a bitter type for sure more of a First Lady for a certain ethic group than the 1st lady of the USA.

Not even Oprah's warm interviewing style could cool her anger.

I watched her interview with Oprah. She a bitter type for sure more of a First Lady for a certain ethic group than the 1st lady of the USA.

Not even Oprah's warm interviewing style could cool her anger.

Unpossible. All the libs were saying how gracious and warm she was. That she is the best First Lady EVER.

So what will Melania do? Show us what a 200K dress looks like? Show us how much time and energy it takes to raise 1 child?

Who'd a thunk a mail-order bride could one day be the First Lady?

At least she wants to be here. Moose would obviously be happier in Cuba or Venezuela, as long as her hubby is in charge of course.

She speaks 5 languages and reportedly has a very high IQ. But above all else, she likes the United States of America.

You know what I want to see in the new First Lady? Zero. Zilch. Nada. I want the new First Lady to quietly support her husband and work with PRIVATE organizations doing charitable works. That's it, that's all since the presidents spouse has nothing to with government and nobody elected her to a damn thing.

I hope she makes a sex tape. With Ivanka.

Speaking of .......

Donald Trump said that after the election, he didn't call Bill Clinton, but instead, "Bill Clinton called me." Bill Clinton said, "Actually, I was calling for Melania and he answered the phone."

You should be happy that you have the means to have paid for the school lunch program the Moose initiated while being affluent enough to provide a secondary lunch for your children. Thank your white privilege.

This. I've had to pack damn lunches everyday for the past 6 years or whatever because she had to look out for fat lazy kids.

Funny thing, our school never changed a thing they had been doing for decades. Our kids have ALWAYS had healthy, fresh, homemade meals, and all they can eat.

Funny thing, our school never changed a thing they had been doing for decades. Our kids have ALWAYS had healthy, fresh, homemade meals, and all they can eat.

The schools around here never changed either. They still serve the same burgers, fries, ravioli, chicken patties, etc that they have been serving since I was in school 20 years ago. Guess they didn't give a **** about the new "healthy" lunch program. Just one more advantage of living in a small rural community. Nobody cares enough about you to check and see if you are following the latest and stupidest government mandates.

My daughter doesn't like milk, which came with lunch, if you wanted water instead, well that cost extra.

The schools around here never changed either. They still serve the same burgers, fries, ravioli, chicken patties, etc that they have been serving since I was in school 20 years ago. Guess they didn't give a **** about the new "healthy" lunch program. Just one more advantage of living in a small rural community. Nobody cares enough about you to check and see if you are following the latest and stupidest government mandates.

It was for urban poor schools and they didn't like it. This is my point on mrs Obana. She's acted for one ethnic group and certain empowerment areas, leave the rest of the nation as an after thought.

It was for urban poor schools and they didn't like it. This is my point on mrs Obana. She's acted for one ethnic group and certain empowerment areas, leave the rest of the nation as an after thought.

Funny thing is, our school is 95% white but it's a dirt freakin poor area, so you'd think they would be on the radar. I think the last time I checked, 65%-70% of our school qualifies for Free or Reduced Lunch. You can almost smell the White Privileged coming out of that place LOL. Must because we aren't in an urban area and the government doesn't give a **** about anyone in middle America.....which I'm glad of in this case.

My ex-wife's family lived in the far reaches of Upstate NY farm country. Her father kept a cooler in the back of his pickup and would routinely drive while holding a beer or two or six* and you were at least ankle-deep in empty Red Man pouches on the floor. Police were essentially non-existent. "Shoot, shovel, and shut up" was the credo.

* He drank Utica Club, a regional beer. Awful **** but as he told me, "When you drink as much as I do you have to drink the cheap stuff".

They charge to use the drinking fountains?

If you want bottled water. Most kids don't use the drinking fountains anymore. It's nasty.

That being said- the lunches the HS I work at are NASTY. It rotates between pizza, chicken nuggets, and some sort of "deli" sandwich. No condiments are served unless it's Ranch dressing or ketchup. No mayo, mustard on sandwiches. The portion size of the nuggets is happy meal- like 4 nuggets. That's not going to keep a growing kid full. If he wants a second helping, he has to buy a FULL second lunch. He can't just get the nuggets. Has to get 2 of EVERYTHING on the menu. So 2 helpings of steamed cauliflower- no cheese, no salt, no pepper....who the hell wants to eat THAT?

What an ungrateful ***** she is.

iAYAatQ.jpg

Tic toc ***** you're on the clock. Take that hope&change bullshit and shove it up your husbands marxist America hating *** on your way out. Have a nice life. Now **** off.