• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Michigan Rally

I used to be a decent wrestler. Too much though. Mark my words. We are ******. I don’t see anyway out of it.

I used to be a decent wrestler. Too much though. Mark my words. We are ******. I don’t see anyway out of it.

Nothing stays bad forever and nothing stays good forever. It's just the distance in between both,that is bothersome.

The timelines of Empires rising and falling throughout history shows us that.

We just need some type of amicable divorce to avoid CW2.

You just can't have over half of the country going opposite directions for long.

You can't have one half demanding they submit to the will of the other.
It creates resentment,jealousy and hate. Hate is a great tool for destroying enemies in war,but that's about it. It's a terrible thing to walk around with on a daily basis.

I have no hate in my heart. Just looking at reality something half the country seems to have lost the ability to do.

I just like most here have kids and Grandkids, the last thing in the wold I want is CW2. That being said it may be the only thing left to save our once great nation.

Even if there was no God, believing in one, the Ten Commandments, the Bible and we are in pretty good shape.
It's so evident that the more secular we become, the greater the societal decay. Murder, crime, moral decay in the rise. It is linear in opposite directions. (can't think if the word or phrase for that, someone help me, lol)

Inversely related.