• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mike Mitchell

TazManianDevil

Forefather
Reaction score
If this is true...this Clown needs to be fired first thing tomorrow

d645fc97db68a8697e5326ac6963e72d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Steeler Nation mobile app

Boy...I miss Clark and Troy back there...along with Ike....we had a steady secondary for a long time. This ******* needs let go..draft LBers and a ball hawking FS...its what this defense needs.

We don't have.many holes...draft up and get.the best ILB in the draft. Keep stacking the defense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Steeler Nation mobile app

As a coach that made his bones being a DB coach he sure likea DB's that can't play the position. I can't figure it out. I think he likes DB's that suck cause he keeps bringing them back year after year. How many years now has our secondary been crap?. Fix that run defense too.

If this is actually true then Mitchell needs to be gone just on this merit alone. His play is BIGGER reason to be released. Runs himself out of the play, doesn't hit anymore, mouth is to big for his ability and rubs off on fellow team mates. William Gay is a better safety than Mitchell and gay is way past his prime.

ILB
S
RB
DEFENSE
DEFENSE
TE
?

Salute the nation

How many plays has this guy made in his Steelers career?? One? He HAS to go.

He & coach cool shades are buds, so he is safe as a baby....

Cowher and Dick Lebeau would never tolerate **** like that.

Have never liked him. Talking **** from day one it seemed.

Just one more aspect of many that is wrong with this team.

Have never really liked Mitchell! He has always been about the big hit vs. playing a sound game back there! He is a liability and a great example of what is wrong with this team along with BUG EYES! This type of culture would not fly in NE and that is why they are basically the best of the AFC every year. Consistent is all you can say!

Mitchell is great at helping up the CBs once he gets over to where the WR caught it.

Ryan Clark was such a smart, cerebral player that could lay the wood when required. Mitchell is a dumb, emotional player that can lay the wood when it doesn't matter and then celebrate the hit while we are losing.

Justin Reid, FS, Stanford. Then either Zack Brown or Demario Davis in free agency. Then draft another ILB semi- high because Vince ain't all that either. What a di
saster our D has turned into. Mitchell is 2 steps late--at best--on every goddam play. I have not seen a more useless defensive player on this team since effing Delton Hall, and yes that dates me

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app