• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mike Mitchell

Goodbye, Mike

We need at least one FS or ILB in free agency. We can’t just rely on rookies to come in and hold those positions down. They could but can’t rely on it and don’t want to spend the entire draft reaching to fill holes on your defense from years and years and years and years and years of draft and free agency misses

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Mitchell needs gone because his play is trash and has a cap hit of 8+million, like 8th highest on the team

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

lol incredible. ************ must think he's muhammad ali

mike mitchell is the first player i cut. he sucks and talks like he's all that

If I saved a role of Costco asswipe it would be worth getting rid of him. Difference between him playing or being cit is like 6million. Bu bye. Piece of ****. The hollowest drum is always the loudest.

He has 4 interceptions playing in mostly every game for 4 years. Let that wash over you and think how bad you have to be. Its like there are a couple overthows every game. Just being on the field should net that.

If this is true...this Clown needs to be fired first thing tomorrow

d645fc97db68a8697e5326ac6963e72d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Steeler Nation mobile app

So Mike Mitchell has been cut by now - correct? No? Why TF not?

He sure is no Lee Flowers. he could at least back up his talk, for the most part

It's fine to talk smack if you can back it up (Greg Lloyd, Deion Sanders), not okay when you're Mike Mitchell, a barely adequate S who gets trucked regularly.

Last edited:
I'm putting money on it. He's the first cap casualty. He has no value, and he's worth more to us off of the team than on it. Gay to FS in 2018!!

Mitchell needs gone because his play is trash and has a cap hit of 8+million, like 8th highest on the team

Sent from my XT1585 using Steeler Nation mobile app

I was wondering how his cap hit was that high but I see he did a restructuring one year which created some more dead money.