• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"Military Officers" against Trump

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
One narrative now is that Trump's orders will not necessarily be followed by the military. I can't begin to describe the disgust that I have for these ********. If there was ever a CIC who tested moral fiber, it's the guy in office right now. I hope to God that other officers come forward to rebut. This is exactly the kind of dirty crap the dems come up with that reps never even think of. I am trusting that Trump will grind them into dirt on things like this.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Everybody start a Trump thread now.

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

Trump! Trump! Trump!

hahahaha

train.jpg

Got a link?
Was watching some assmunch colonel on Fox. Third time I've heard it/read it in last few weeks. Think the first time was an ex CIA or FBI guy. Feels like an emerging talking point. Google for yourself, but if I'm right, you won't need to soon.

Bullshit - stop watching that Fox news bullshit - Turn them off!

635935753751014976-Election-Poll-Charts-03-14-16-TOTAL.jpg

Survey conducted March 9-14. About 64 percent of respondents identified as enlisted personnel, and 36 percent identified as officers(Photo: Military Times subscriber survey)

One narrative now is that Trump's orders will not necessarily be followed by the military. I can't begin to describe the disgust that I have for these ********.

They were referring to Trump's plan to go after terrorist's families. This of course, would be a war crime. Something they understand and something you and Trump don't understand... but they're the ********. OK!

Probably Michael Hayden, former director of the CIA and NSA, Pittsburgh native and loyal Steelers fan.

Hayden should be a National Security Adviser in the Trump administration, and the commissioner of the NFL. And no, there isn't a conflict of interests.