• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Millenials dig deeper

History we don't like must be scrubbed from everywhere! God forbid we ever use history to learn something. That might make people intelligent and tougher to herd wherever you want them to go.

Yes, I read that. Because Mary gave up her career to get married and raise kids. You know. like almost every other woman of that era did, and like some still do today. But we need to pretend like that has never happened.

And they make it out as if being a housewife was some kind of sexism and not a necessity. People these days have robot vacuums, and a freezer full of food that can be microwaved and on the table in minutes. Today being a housewife is more of a part time job that can be handled while also working.

Years ago, a housewife had to shop far more often because they didn’t have huge refrigerators. Food wasn’t as ready to eat as today and it spoiled quicker, so you had to do much more work to prepare meals. Laundry was a huge chore as well.

There also weren’t as many jobs that women could do. We didn’t have all these office and service industry jobs like today. College was paid out of pocket, not with government loans and grants. Far fewer men went to college, nevermind women. The top tier of jobs was reserved for college grads. Most of the rest worked in trades or back breaking labor.

Even today, most women who work are only able to do so if they get help with their kids, either paying for day care or a nanny or having a family member to watch the kids. Who had money for that back in the 40s and before?

Another point is that back then, the government had not started their war on marriage with welfare laws that penalize marriage. Most women with children were married. In that situation, it only made sense that the man worked and the woman cared for the kids. That was a full time job and at the time few women could have earned as much as a man, not because of sexism but because many women couldn’t do many of the physical jobs of the day.

Now consider the baby boom. Today people have 1 or 2 kids. Back then it was common to have 4 or 5 kids. It is completely dishonest to look back at that period of time and view a housewife as somebody who could have had a career. No, she couldn’t. Not unless they had enough money to have servants.

This revisionist history completely discounts that house work used to actually be work. It was very important work.

It was a different time and **** that was socially acceptable then, isn’t now. Look at those Pepe LePew cartoons for crimany sakes.... a ******* rapist skunk stalking and forcing himself on that cat.... and that was for children!!! Holy ****.... I know when I was little it didn’t seem ****** up at all, but now we have different sensibilities than we did then. I’m not exactly sure why **** like that was acceptable back then... like why was it okay to hit a woman.... or tell a black person they can’t eat in a restaurant or not let women vote. There’s a lot of **** I can overlook from back in the day, but there’s a lot of crap that went on that was just as ****** up then as it is now.

It was a different time and **** that was socially acceptable then, isn’t now. Look at those Pepe LePew cartoons for crimany sakes.... a ******* rapist skunk stalking and forcing himself on that cat.... and that was for children!!! Holy ****.... I know when I was little it didn’t seem ****** up at all, but now we have different sensibilities than we did then. I’m not exactly sure why **** like that was acceptable back then... like why was it okay to hit a woman.... or tell a black person they can’t eat in a restaurant or not let women vote. There’s a lot of **** I can overlook from back in the day, but there’s a lot of crap that went on that was just as ****** up then as it is now.

Yes but to scrub all of it from history is probably the most dangerous thing you could do. We learn from out mistakes as a country. To ignore our past mistakes by wiping out all traces of it are probably going to lead to the same mistakes being made in the future.

96,200 results for PePe LePew on youtube...he's not in any danger of being wiped out.

96,200 results for PePe LePew on youtube...he's not in any danger of being wiped out.

Lots of old politically incorrect cartoons on YouTube.

speaking of which...

th

and my feminist standby of the day

antifeministmeme.png

and lastly...reality

gluten.jpg

Maybe you are just too stupid to realize that mankind continues to evolve, and that it is likely that your grandchildren will find your behaviour strange, and even reprehensible.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Maybe you are just too stupid to realize that mankind continues to evolve, and that it is likely that your grandchildren will find your behaviour strange, and even reprehensible.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

That’s strange.... I didn’t think republicans believed in evolution.

Last edited:
That’s strange.... I didn’t think republicans believed in evolution.

That's funny coming from a Liberal. We believe in Science and facts. We don't create junk science (like the junk science & falsified data used in Global Warming), and we don't flat out ignore science (like Liberals do when it comes to Gender-related issues).

Liberals really are in no position to question any other party's positions on matters of science.

whats ****** up is millenials will get ze panties twisted around their made-up gender while vilifying true sexual predators like Harvey Weinstein, but turn a blind ******* eye to the allegations against William Jefferson Clinton, even though "all womyn must be believed"

Some millenial "women" refuse to use tampons because they feel it's reverse rape and promotes misogyny.

Some millenial "women" refuse to use tampons because they feel it's reverse rape and promotes misogyny.

you oppressive ***. did you just assume gender? please update your caveperson dictionary to reflect "womyn" as the preferred pronoun. remember, gender is as fluid as the blood flowing down ze's legs from not using a tampon.

Uhhh, if they stick it in themselves does that mean they raped themselves?

I have no idea what "reverse rape" is. I thought reverse rape would be having it in butthole....but what the hell do I know?

I have no idea what "reverse rape" is. I thought reverse rape would be having it in butthole....but what the hell do I know?

I would assume reverse rape would be yanking the object back out. So once the tampon is in, it must stay in forever....or risk the dreaded reverse rape.

I would assume reverse rape would be yanking the object back out. So once the tampon is in, it must stay in forever....or risk the dreaded reverse rape.

And Toxic Shock Syndrome.....

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! So apparently the "tampons are rape" thing was started as a hoax and some stupid feminists jumped right the hell on the bandwagon.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/11/10/tampon-tax-feminists-fall-for-4chan-free-bleeding-hoax/

Three British girls from Berkshire have fallen for a 4chan hoax after “free-bleeding” outside of Parliament on Friday to protest the so-called “tampon tax.”
22-year-old Charlie Edge and two friends wore white trousers, held signs of protest, and displayed visible blood stains on their crotches while free-bleeding after spending three hours protesting that female hygiene products are subject to VAT. The “tampon tax” has drawn the ire of feminists.

What Edge and her fellow mischief-makers probably don’t know, however, is that “free-bleeding” is a hoax cooked up by users of image board 4chan in early 2014 to convince batty feminists that feminine hygiene products were a form of patriarchal oppression.

Roaring_Womyn
@Roaring_Womyn
The Tampon is a MALE invention designed to OPPRESS women into RAPING themselves and spending their hard-earned money. #freebleeding

9:38 AM - Jan 31, 2014
582 582 Replies 1,166 1,166 Retweets 580 580 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Jessica Marquez
@dontjudgeme3333
Stop OPPRESSION and SELF-RAPE.the tampon is nothing more than a PHALLUS that society FORCES us to PENETRATE our sacred vaginae. #feminism

9:16 AM - Jan 31, 2014
27 27 Replies 29 29 Retweets 6 6 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Dozens of feminists – news outlets – fell for the joke, with one woman, Kiran Gandhi, even running the London marathon while free-bleeding. The trick played on far-Left feminist activists shows no signs of evaporating.