• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mock Draft Monday Show TONIGHT!

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Justin got us a shiny new stream account and I'm test driving it for tonight's Mock Draft show. There are 6 or 7 Mocks we're going to go over from our very own writers on this site. Then we'll have a discussion after the Mocks, to Mock each other's mocks!

Facebook is now active again if you want to watch from there, otherwise www.youtube.com/SteelerNation always works! See you at 7pm ET

Pretty interesting conversations. All are pretty knowledgeable.

Thanks in advance for these vidcast(s) Stryker !!!! Appreciate them very much.

I was watching / listening while making supper, both were good !!!!

Spaghetti and both had meatballs in them……. HHHhhahahaaaaahhhaaaaa !!!

Salute the nation

Good show. Love when the draftniks chime in and talk about who they like and why.

I really do like Tank, but I don't touch him before the 4th. Sorry Coolie, that size drops him in my book so I can't take him before where we drafted Dri Archer...

Here's the show if you guys want to see 6 mocks!

I bet you a cooch banning that if they trade up at 17, I bet they will trade 32 away to regain picks. If I am wrong cooch gets banned a month, if I am right cooch gets banned a month.

I really do like Tank, but I don't touch him before the 4th. Sorry Coolie, that size drops him in my book so I can't take him before where we drafted Dri Archer...

Here's the show if you guys want to see 6 mocks!

you just hate short people

Archer was a 3rd rounder....

this is not the same NFL Archer was drafted into.

I doubt the Steelers take Dell, but a team like the chiefs or god forbid the patsies would find a way to get him the ball where he could use his natural gifts to make plays

Who is this Dell guy?

Who is this Dell guy?
johnson-1.jpg

you just hate short people

Archer was a 3rd rounder....

this is not the same NFL Archer was drafted into.

I doubt the Steelers take Dell, but a team like the chiefs or god forbid the patsies would find a way to get him the ball where he could use his natural gifts to make plays

If we got him, he’d be the FASTEST 1-3 yard gain off the “JET” sweep.

Like you said about those teams being ab le to use him properly, O’Canada would struggle as he does now, regardless of who.

Salute the nation