• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mock this Mock

1.17 Deonte Banks, CB, Maryland
-The Steelers have decent cornerbacks and I think if one falls, they'll try to take one of these highly-rated prospects. Banks will fit in nicely with this defense.

2.32 Jack Campbell, ILB, Iowa
-I wanted to go Darnell Wright here because he seems like the leader in the locker room type offensive lineman, but there are two open spots at ILB and Campbell is going to be a very good player for a long time.

2.49 Anton Harrison, OT, Oklahoma
-Not a bad spot to get Harrison. Not sure if he starts year one, but is a future starter.

3.80 Siaki Ika, DL, Baylor
-A lack of depth on the defensive line, he was the best available at this point. Early down run stuffer.

4.120 Parker Washington, WR, Penn State
-Tough slot receiver to help move the chains. Depth isn't particularly good beyond the top two receivers.

7.236 Brent Laing, IOL, Minnesota-Duluth
-Taking a chance on a small school lineman.

7.241 Colby Wooden, DL, Auburn
-You sold me, Ford.

If Harrison and Ika are on the board for us, that is a good mock. I do not see Banks as a top 17 talent, but he is from Maryland so that worries me if you know what I mean.

If Harrison and Ika are on the board for us, that is a good mock. I do not see Banks as a top 17 talent, but he is from Maryland so that worries me if you know what I mean.
Oh please enlighten us what Maryland has to do with anything. This should be good.

I believe it's known as "Sean Davis syndrome," defined as the perception that any football player from Maryland is terrible.
It is scary you can decipher his drivel but that is probably what the noob was getting at.

I believe it's known as "Sean Davis syndrome," defined as the perception that any football player from Maryland is terrible.
Probably he read my post about my sean Davis trauma

Oh please enlighten us what Maryland has to do with anything. This should be good.
when Tomlins son Dino was going to MD, the Steelers did tend to draft random people from there. Mcfarland, Brooks, Derwin Gray and of course Rookie of the year(for us) Sean Davis