• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Mohammed Mondays

I also have many Lebanese friends that I break bread with many times a year and I am still alive, they have not killed me yet.

By the way, Muslim is a religion, not a terrorist group, being Muslim is no different then being a Christian, Catholic, Jehovah Witness or Jewish, each have there own beliefs and we all have the right to practice freedom of religion here in the United States regardless of what writing is on the wall.
Oh and I am a white Christian by the way.

First of all, are your Lebanese friends Muslim. They may very well be Christian.

Islam is a supremacist political ideology masquerading as a religion. I has a legal system, a governmental system, a financial system, and a societal structure that reduces non-muslims to second class status. It is a religious obligation to implement this system wherever you can. Just look at the Islamic State, and it's worldwide call for support. Having said that, many Muslims do not strictly adhere to Islamic obligations, and those are the moderates. Recent polls show that a huge number of Muslims do, and there in lies the problem. The call to jihad is a serious global problem, and no other religions even come close to being a treat.

I STILL maintain the belief that the vast, vast majority of the musoids are fence sitters waiting to see who comes out on top of this **** at the end.

I STILL maintain the belief that the vast, vast majority of the musoids are fence sitters waiting to see who comes out on top of this **** at the end.

195222.jpg

195149.jpg