• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Monkeypox

Apparently the Dems are now the "Don't say gay" people.
It's now "men who have sex with other men" until monkeypox is over.

I wonder if there is gerbilpox?
Does Volepox count? Lol

All animal poxes:

Genus Orthopoxvirus
(Ortho: from Greek orthos, “straight”)

The genus Orthopoxvirus contains a number of species that can infect animals and humans. The most well known member of the genus is variola virus, the causative agent of smallpox. Other notable members include vaccinia virus which is used in the current smallpox vaccine; cowpox virus, first introduced by Edward Jenner in the late 18th Century as the material of the first vaccine; and monkeypox virus.

Orthopoxviruses
Camelpox virus
Cowpox virus
Ectromelia virus
Horsepox virus
Monkeypox virus
Raccoonpox virus
Skunkpox virus
Taterapox virus
Uasin Gishu virus
Vaccinia virus (smallpox vaccine)
Variola (smallpox) virus
Volepox virus
Genus Parapoxvirus
(Para: from Greek para, “by side of”)

Parapoxviruses can infect a variety of livestock animals including sheep, goats, and cattle. Human infection is normally associated with an occupation involving sheep, goats, and cattle.

Parapoxviruses
Bovine papular stomatitis virus
Orf virus (sore mouth infection)
Pseudocowpox virus
Parapoxvirus of red deer
Squirrel parapoxvirus
Tentative members
Camel contagious ecthyma (Ausdyk) virus
Chamois contagious ecthyma virus
Parapoxvirus of reindeer virus
Sealpox virus
Genus Molluscipoxvirus
Molluscum: from Latin molluscum, “clam” or “snail”)

Molluscum contagiosum is the only member of the Molluscipoxvirus genus. Molluscum contagiosum only infects humans and is a common infection of children and immunodeficient individuals.

Molluscipoxviruses
Molluscum contagiosum virus
Genus Yatapoxviruses
(Yata: from the combination of Yaba and Tanapoxvirus)

Yatapoxviruses infect both humans and primates across equatorial Africa. Species in this genus are named for the location in which they were identified, Yaba (Lagos, Nigeria) and the Tana River Basin (Kenya). The natural host of yatapoxviruses is unknown.

Yatapoxviruses
Tanapox, Yaba-like disease virus
Yaba monkey tumor virus
Genus Capripoxviruses
(Capri: from Latin caper, “goat”)

Capripoxviruses cause infection in cattle, sheep, and goats. Infection can cause high morbidity and outbreaks of Capripoxviruses can have profound economic impact for farmers. The viruses in this genus are listed by the World Organizations for Animal Health (OIE: Office International des Epizooties) as important animal diseases that require notification.

Capripoxviruses
Sheeppox virus
Goatpox virus
Lumpy skin disease virus
Genus Suipoxviruses
(Sui: from the Latin sus, “swine”)

Swinepox virus is the sole member of the Suipoxvirus genus. Swine are the only known host for this virus.

Suipoxviruses
Swinepox
Genus Leporipoxviruses
(Lepori: from Latin lupus, “hare”)

Members of the Leporipoxvirus genus infect rabbits, hares, and squirrels. Myxoma virus was used in Australia in the 1950s as a pest control to try and eradicate feral European rabbits. Transmission of leporipoxviruses is primarily through the mosquito although other biting insects such as fleas may also transmit virus.

Leporipoxviruses
Myxoma virus
Shope fibroma virus (Rabbit fibroma)
Squirrel fibroma virus
Hare fibroma virus
Genus Avipoxviruses
(Avi: from Latin avis, “bird”)

Avipoxviruses infect a number of domestic and wild birds and can be identified as causing disease in at least 232 species in 23 orders. Transmission usually occurs by skin abrasions, inhalation, or by biting insects, such as mosquitoes.

Avipoxviruses
Canarypox virus
Fowlpox virus
Juncopox virus
Mynahpox virus
Pigeonpox virus
Psittacinepox virus
Quailpox virus
Sparrowpox virus
Starlingpox virus
Turkeypox virus
Tentative members
Crowpox virus
Peacockpox virus
Penguinpox virus

So now, after a slew of studies, it’s slowly being admitted that Monkeypox is an STD…, skin to skin transmission is virtually nonexistent. Oral or anal sex (probably vaginal too) transmits it. Tge first post in this thread is directly from the CDC… I don’t know when it was last updated…

So there are several conclusions we can jump to here:
-The CDC posted a bunch of facts about a disease they didn’t have any science on, then advised the American people based on guesses but played them off as facts

-The CDC posted something utterly wrong to make a lesser outbreak look more serious than it is. The political connotations are bad if that were true…

-The CDC cares more about agendas than public
Protection and tgey tried to pander to the homosexual or woke crowd and posted the exact opposite of the real facts on transmission…

-The CDC is just inept and behind the times on scientific facts..

This is what happens when orges and gerbils get tougher.

So now, after a slew of studies, it’s slowly being admitted that Monkeypox is an STD…, skin to skin transmission is virtually nonexistent. Oral or anal sex (probably vaginal too) transmits it. Tge first post in this thread is directly from the CDC… I don’t know when it was last updated…

-The CDC posted a bunch of facts about a disease they didn’t have any science on, then advised the American people based on guesses but played them off as facts

-The CDC posted something utterly wrong to make a lesser outbreak look more serious than it is. The political connotations are bad if that were true…

Protection and tgey tried to pander to the homosexual or woke crowd and posted the exact opposite of the real facts on transmission…

The CDC is bad at public health and safety issues in a manner consistent with FDA's similar poor performance. Both are dangerously incompetent or have become agenda driven because of political influence....or both.

Great another disease caused by promiscuous homosexuals. It's as if putting your pee pee in places it shouldn't go would fix this. Unfortunately the switch hitters will spread it to women as well.

Just to be extra safe we should have mail in ballots 100% of the time. In fact just make it online voting from home. Hildabeast Clinton in partnership with dominion will handle the cyber security.

The CDC is bad at public health and safety issues in a manner consistent with FDA's similar poor performance. Both are dangerously incompetent or have become agenda driven because of political influence....or both.
Dont-Say-Gay.jpg

My mom called me today and we were chatting away. She is a nervous Nelly type of person who just is coming out her bubble bc of the wuflu.

So she says “and now I have to worry about this monkey pox….” I said mom are you ******* a bunch of gay men? She said no. I said do you allow gay gang bangs at the house, she said no. I said I think you will make it. Lol.

From the CDC:

How to use a butt mask​

The process for using a butt mask varies depending on whether you have a sheet mask or a paste. Here’s what you can expect:

Sheet mask​

Sheet masks are easy to apply on the buttocks. Each package contains two sheets, one for each cheek.
  1. Wash and dry your buttocks.
  2. Slowly remove one sheet from the packet, and then apply it to either the left or right cheek once the skin is dry.
  3. Repeat on the other side.
  4. Make sure the top of the sheet aligns with the top of your cheek.
  5. Typically, you’ll leave the sheet in place for about 10 to 15 minutes. They’re designed to remain attached to your cheeks. Remove the sheet after the allotted time and throw it away.

Where to get butt masks and how much they cost​

You don’t have to see a dermatologist or aesthetician to purchase a butt mask. Various skin care businesses sell these masks, including salons, spas, and beauty retailers.
The price of a mask varies depending on the retailer. You might pay as little as $10 for a butt sheet mask, or as much as $20 to $50 for a cream.
Compare prices among different retailers, and check product details to ensure you’re not allergic or sensitive to an ingredient in the mask.
Shop for butt masks online.

Seriously, I am waiting to see when the Condom mandate “comes” down from the CDC… its logical, proven through science, and absolutely will reduce the spread a bit… sounds like a six inch social distancing rule would utterly eradicate it 😂

So as it turns out it’s very hard to spread monkeypox without mucous membrane contact. Monkeypox like aids is a sexually transmitted disease that is primarily going to effect gay men. I don’t give two shiznits if this hurts your feelings.

Last edited:
Seriously, I am waiting to see when the Condom mandate “comes” down from the CDC… its logical, proven through science, and absolutely will reduce the spread a bit… sounds like a six inch social distancing rule would utterly eradicate it 😂
They released something. I **** you not I posted it in covid I think. Safe practice is the run one out 6 ft away from anyone.

Six inches for YOU maybe.😊
Occasionally I'll get attacked by Libtard women on Facistbook with "You watch Fox News and drive a big truck to compensate for your small d*ck" and say 'No, I drive a small truck." :heh: