• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More evidence of the bottomless stupidity and incompetence of Kamala Harris

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the nearly indefatigable stupidity, infinite pomposity and general idiocy of one Kamala Harris may deserve its own thread. Fortunately for America, the moron holds merely the position that John Adams described as "the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived." Nevertheless, Harris' cackling stupidity deserves its own thread. Please feel free to add at your leisure ... the dumbest political skank ever to ooze out of the anal wart once known as California gives almost limitless examples.

Let me start:

Can NASA "measure trees" as part of "environmental justice"?? What the ******* ****?

I think the nearly indefatigable stupidity, infinite pomposity and general idiocy of one Kamala Harris may deserve its own thread. Fortunately for America, the moron holds merely the position that John Adams described as "the most insignificant office that ever the invention of man contrived or his imagination conceived." Nevertheless, Harris' cackling stupidity deserves its own thread. Please feel free to add at your leisure ... the dumbest political skank ever to ooze out of the anal wart once known as California gives almost limitless examples.

Let me start:

Can NASA "measure trees" as part of "environmental justice"?? What the ******* ****?

We need a question mark like button. I lost iq points listening to her talk. I don’t even drink much these days and I feel buzzed. Wtf?

If Biden were to suddenly pass I can't help but wonder what a month later would look like.

If Biden were to suddenly pass I can't help but wonder what a month later would look like.

Same handlers as Joe Bob, only people hate her more in general. It would assure sweeping changes that need to be made in government. Perhaps the complete decimation of their party that's gone completely rogue against the country.

All she will need to do is talk. Which she would be forced to do in her position.

Same handlers as Joe Bob, only people hate her more in general. It would assure sweeping changes that need to be made in government. Perhaps the complete decimation of their party that's gone completely rogue against the country.

All she will need to do is talk. Which she would be forced to do in her position.
And giggle. :rolleyes:

At some point we'll find out. He's not going to last four years.

***Note to Secret Service and NSA agents monitoring the board, I'm referring to old age.***

Where are the Kamala Harris piñatas? Where are the Kamala Harris hot air balloons?

I still think that there are Biden doubles being used. My bet is that if he dies, they will just use a double. They know that she would be the end of their party.

I still think that there are Biden doubles being used. My bet is that if he dies, they will just use a double. They know that she would be the end of their party.

Beyond belief. We're screwed to think that the likes of her are even in leadership of anything. She should be not much beyond a coffee counter bimbo, or a receptionist at a nail salon.

Beyond belief. We're screwed to think that the likes of her are even in leadership of anything. She should be not much beyond a coffee counter bimbo, or a receptionist at a nail salon.
Quit being racist. Orange Man Bad.

Even worse is 3rd in line, and at that point, I think we might see something BIG happen.

At some point we'll find out. He's not going to last four years.

***Note to Secret Service and NSA agents monitoring the board, I'm referring to old age.***
You and me both! :)

Reactions: MTC
You and me both! :)
If you're not careful there will be a black Suburban parked outside your house shortly.
Burgundy says Hi to the FBI:

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb here(see what I did there) to say that we don't need NASA to tell us where the trees are. We can tell by a walk in the neighborhood.

She almost gives AOC a run for her money. Almost.

How have we fallen so far,so fast? Putting the dregs of society in charge of the greatest country in history.

The blithering imbecile in charge of our southern border is finally, FINALLY, going to travel to ...

EUROPE?!?! To discuss the plight of LIBYAN migrants?

Kamala Harris will travel to Europe next week to participate in the "Paris Conference on Libya." This trip will serve as the vice president's first time to visit Europe since she was sworn into office earlier this year.

According to reports, Harris will address the plight of migrant workers and refugees at the event. However, she won't discuss the U.S.-Mexico border issue.

The vice president is expected to call for stronger borders for Libya amid criticisms that she and President Joe Biden have received.

"We want to show support for the Libyan people as they move towards national elections and as they focus on the importance of the withdrawal of foreign forces and mercenaries and fighters from Libya. We want to build a stable and prosperous Libya free from foreign interference and capable of combatting terrorism within its borders," the White House said in a statement via Fox News.

What the ******* ****? Stronger borders for LIBYA?? I thought at first this was something from the Babylon Bee, but no such luck.