• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More evidence of the bottomless stupidity and incompetence of Kamala Harris

CumAllah makes baby Jesus weep

The blithering imbecile in charge of our southern border is finally, FINALLY, going to travel to ...

EUROPE?!?! To discuss the plight of LIBYAN migrants?
Let's take care of problems at home Kamala!

Also, is she taking the 747? You know, that whole climate change thing and NASA being able to spot trees. What kills me with these people is they speak out of both sides of their mouth.

As a sidenote - The four engines of the Boeing 747 burns roughly 1 gallon (approximately 4 litres) of fuel every second.

Heard Kamala has a 28% approval rating. And have you ever seen a VP that YOU ACTUALLY NEVER SEE.

Building Back Better Baby! #ThankYouBrandon

As a sidenote - The four engines of the Boeing 747 burns roughly 1 gallon (approximately 4 litres) of fuel every second.

But on their aircraft(s), it's magic fairy dust that just disappears into the cosmos. They'd never actually be so blatantly hypocritical like that.

iu

But on their aircraft(s), it's magic fairy dust that just disappears into the cosmos. They'd never actually be so blatantly hypocritical like that.

iu
Yep, magic fairy dust out the exhaust. And magic fairy dust in the massive fuel tanks. To go somewhere far, far away to a meeting and fall asleep. (n)

Radio reporting a large majority of Democrats don't want Sleepy Joe to be the nominee in 2024.
More proof that Dems are idiots, he probably won't even be alive in 2024 (but he'll still be voting straight Democrat).

***Note to the NSA and FBI reading this message board, I am referring to old age and natural causes.***

Radio reporting a large majority of Democrats don't want Sleepy Joe to be the nominee in 2024.
More proof that Dems are idiots, he probably won't even be alive in 2024 (but he'll still be voting straight Democrat).

***Note to the NSA and FBI reading this message board, I am referring to old age and natural causes.***
Certain posters are sending screen shots as we speak.