• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More evidence of the greatness of lefty thinking

Sure it's 1234

2456 5783 7PIS SOFF
I did something like this to a scam caller last year. Kept giving him fake info. Three days of toying with an annoying an indian call center. This was when I was furloughed. Was a fun way to pass the time

I have seen examples, Vader.

By-the-by, with a few exceptions, the posters on Steeler Nation exhibit superb writing skills. We compose complete sentences, with correct spelling, good grammar, and appropriate paragraph breaks. Also, not coincidentally I submit, most of us who proffer these cogent posts are over age 40.
Sadly, ICS is not one of those. 😢

Grover Cleveland was the only President to serve two non-consecutive terms until Donald Trump.
I wanted to get in early with that.
Presidential trivia is kind of a hobby.
I’m seriously thinking that Trump could do it and it would mimic Winston Churchill

They voted him out when WWII was won, but realized that they ****** up when a threat - Stalin- still existed

"I've been selling used sex toys out at the flea market for about a year."

"Does your lover's dick always taste like curry?"

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

What I find funny, is that if you're "moderate, apolitical or don't have your political affiliation listed", you're crossed off her list. I know she's smoking hot and those collage of pictures and old little flower mural in the background certainly doesn't mean she's posting that picture from inside mommy and daddy's (or mommy & mommy's) study, but she's already alienating like half of the population right there.

I think between her frown, the clown make-up (and her not answering my DMs), I'm gonna have to pass.

Steeler though = Hit.