• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

More inclusion and equity from the diseased left

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I could not make this up. If I saw the story in the Bablyon Bee, I would chuckle. But no, it's real, it's stupid, it's blatantly racist and illegal so of course it's from the leftiest of the lefty loon failures, Chicago Mayor and Chief Murder Victim Body County, Lori "Lightweight" Lightfoot.

Yes, the Mayor of Murder Central is going to deny one-on-one interviews to white journalists because equity and science. Speaking of science, the genius of Lightweight Lightfoot leads her to follow the science, unless she doesn't like the science, in which case she can simply ignore the science.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said Monday that she wants "clarification" from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on its new mask guidelines for fully vaccinated people, calling the rollout "abrupt" as she said she personally would continue to wear a mask in public.

The CDC revised its guidelines on Thursday, saying that vaccinated individuals should not be required to wear masks in indoor and outdoor settings, with some exceptions.

Lightfoot appeared on MSNBC Monday morning and was asked, "Should people in Chicago wear masks or not?"

"Well, I think we’ve gotta get some clarification from the CDC. The rollout obviously is, the reporting has been, was a bit abrupt, and I think they’ve got a lot of clarification that they need to do," Lightfoot said. "I know for me personally, I’m gonna continue to wear a mask in public and I’m gonna encourage others to do so."

"We’ve gotta make sure that people are continuing to follow the public health guidance that has gotten us this far and masks I think are a big and important part of that," Lightfoot said. "To say, well, if you’re vaccinated, you don’t have to wear a mask, that’s great, but what about all the other people that are out there that aren’t vaccinated and there’s no way to know that? So I think for the time being, most people are gonna continue to wear a mask outside, outside their homes, and I think that’s smart."

That ugly hag should wear a plastic bag, duct-taped, and a brown bag over her head to spare us having to look at her ugly face. But racist orders, statements that ignore the science and directives of the CDC? Lightweight Lightfoot - a typical stupid, imbecile leftist moron.

All good, cuz science by ignoring science and racial equity through racism.

I could not make this up. If I saw the story in the Bablyon Bee, I would chuckle. But no, it's real, it's stupid, it's blatantly racist and illegal so of course it's from the leftiest of the lefty loon failures, Chicago Mayor and Chief Murder Victim Body County, Lori "Lightweight" Lightfoot.

Yes, the Mayor of Murder Central is going to deny one-on-one interviews to white journalists because equity and science. Speaking of science, the genius of Lightweight Lightfoot leads her to follow the science, unless she doesn't like the science, in which case she can simply ignore the science.

That ugly hag should wear a plastic bag, duct-taped, and a brown bag over her head to spare us having to look at her ugly face. But racist orders, statements that ignore the science and directives of the CDC? Lightweight Lightfoot - a typical stupid, imbecile leftist moron.

All good, cuz science by ignoring science and racial equity through racism.

Check your privilege you evil Huwite Male!

Yeah, as with everything, there's a backstory. Took me under two minutes to get more info on this.

It's a one-off deal, regarding interviews specifically about her two-year anniversary, and it's a form of peaceful protest, on her part, to highlight the lack of diversity in the local press corps.

So everyone can take a deep breath, maybe you'll get though this without having an aneurysm.

As Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot approaches the two-year anniversary of her inauguration, reaching the halfway point through her first term, she told the city's media outlets that she would grant one-on-one interviews to mark the occasion, but with one condition: she will only speak with journalists of color.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."

"Diversity and inclusion is imperative across all institutions including media. In order to progress we must change," she continued. "This is exactly why I'm being intentional about prioritizing media requests from POC reporters on the occasion of the two-year anniversary of my inauguration as mayor of this great city."

Lightfoot called the racial make-up of the City Hall press corps "an imbalance that needs to change," adding that Chicago's local media "should reflect the multiple cultures that comprise it."

Frankly, she has a point. If she wants to use this to highlight an issue important to her and her constituents, so be it. I doubt the world will come to a sudden end.

Yeah, as with everything, there's a backstory. Took me under two minutes to get more info on this.

It's a one-off deal, regarding interviews specifically about her two-year anniversary, and it's a form of peaceful protest, on her part, to highlight the lack of diversity in the local press corps.

So everyone can take a deep breath, maybe you'll get though this without having an aneurysm.

Frankly, she has a point. If she wants to use this to highlight an issue important to her and her constituents, so be it. I doubt the world will come to a sudden end.
It doesn’t make it any less racist. It doesn’t change the fact that if it was an evil Huwite mayor who said he would only speak to Caucasian reporters you would be screaming your little high pitched soy screams about how it was RRRRRRRRRRRACISM!

It doesn’t make it any less racist. It doesn’t change the fact that if it was an evil Huwite mayor who said he would only speak to Caucasian reporters you would be screaming your little high pitched soy screams about how it was RRRRRRRRRRRACISM!

Goddammit, a little overt racism from a government official is perfectly fine and dandy, yes-siree. I mean, Martin Luther King did not know what he is talking about, the 14th amendment doesn't mean what it says, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 does not actually preclude racism, 42 U.S.C. Section 2000-e-2 does not say what it says, government officials are 100% permitted to discriminate on the basis of race, and nothing in the 1st amendment, 5th amendment, 14th amendment, and the Illinois Constitution say otherwise.

So sayeth Stacy Decaf, graduate, 2020, Columbian School of Coffee Roasting and Law.

I think Mayor Beetlejuice needs to highlight the important issues of murder rates and gang violence. That would be a better place to start.

The racist order from the ugly racist is obviously a tool to protect her from hard questioning about her overt incompetence. She believes that the illegal special favors she grants will result in soft-ball questions, ala Beijing Joe and the fawning, imbecilic Washington press corps.

That poor woman got beat to death with an ugly stick. The stick is in therapy.

Thank God Chicago isn't some war zone with stupid ***** gunning each other down on a daily basis. They have gun laws.

whitey is to blame. Hopefully they can really hammer marxism home to all of those bright articulate youths in school.

"I ran to break up the status quo that was failing so many. That isn't just in City Hall," Lightfoot tweeted Wednesday morning. "It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall press corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half of the city identifies as Black, Latino, AAPI or Native American."

so whytee is the minority per Fisheyed Fool.
i've been told for the past 12-13 years that segregating against the minority is evil and wrong.

oh. silly me. she has a (D) behind her name, so rules, laws and decorum do not matter.

Yeah Tibs, but no. Not surprising you step in to defend racism.

I don't care if it is a protest. She's making her protest based on skin color. That's racist. Period.

It's no different than having cultural centers on college campuses for people that are of a particular skin color. That is racist.

It's racist.

Martin Luther King frowns down on BeetleJuice.

Martin Luther King frowns down on BeetleJuice.

I suspect every adult with eyes has the following reaction to Lightweight:

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

lightfoot-gabbard.jpg

Yep.

Decaf will be here any second, virulently opposing Beetleguice's overt racism and admitting that his initial legal reaction came before he began studying for the bar. Not the bar for attorneys, the bar for coffee makers.

Last edited:
I just wonder if Lightweight will apply that same rationale to her, you know, spouse?

iu

I see Tulsi is getting dragged through the mud for not calling Cumala the VP and having the nerve to point out discrimination against whites.

How dare she?